-=Alliance Armada=- Enlist in the brotherhood!

Reaction score
    Your application is accepted, Please hop on vs24.tserverhq.com:7020 for the interview

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Stopped by for a bit and I don't mean to nitpick, but...
    You posted and bragged about destroying a noon factions ships, unmanned ships, and was taking credit for destroying what TE already had the balls to raid.
    You shit talked, and the AA and the vaygr.
    And plus you didn't back up your words. If the only one that ruined your gameplay for you FD. It was your brother.

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    You posted and bragged about destroying a noon factions ships, unmanned ships, and was taking credit for destroying what TE already had the balls to raid.
    You shit talked, and the AA and the vaygr.
    And plus you didn't back up your words. If the only one that ruined your gameplay for you FD. It was your brother.
    When I shot up Occ's stuff, it was an honest mistake. You guys on the other hand, told me and a number of others directly that your intent was to end the NFD, and that you would grief all you wanted.

All that because I made a passing remark about Odium in a single comment on a server after all the stuff you guys did. Just saying.

Reaction score
    Thank you for showing interest in our faction. We are an odium factiion. As such, we will respond with this.

If it is your intentions to flame, slander, or harrass our members. Take the conversation to PMs.

We solve our issues on the battlefield, we are not forum warriors. As such, please only post War declarations, Peace Offers, or Alliance Request. On our page.

Sincerly,
    The Voice of Odium

therimmer96

The Cake Network Staff Senior button unpusher
    Reaction score
    Thank you for showing interest in our faction. We are an odium factiion. As such, we will respond with this.

If it is your intentions to flame, slander, or harrass our members. Take the conversation to PMs.

We solve our issues on the battlefield, we are not forum warriors. As such, please only post War declarations, Peace Offers, or Alliance Request. On our page.

Sincerly,
    The Voice of Odium
    "We refuse to accept your point, and so we leave this copy pasta message subtly hinting you are forum warriors"[DOUBLEPOST=1418162336,1418161976][/DOUBLEPOST]

You know, I wasn't complimenting you.

Reaction score
    "We refuse to accept your point, and so we leave this copy pasta message subtly hinting you are forum warriors"[DOUBLEPOST=1418162336,1418161976][/DOUBLEPOST]

You know, I wasn't complimenting you.

Sincerly,
    The Voice of Odium

Winterhome

Way gayer than originally thought.
    Reaction score
    no i mean how did you spawn that in as a station in game... i have 27 different SMEDIT EvE onlinne stations in my files right now... how does one get SMEDIT stations spawned in?
    /load (blueprintname)

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    The station looks like it was built into an asteroid, looks nice.

I'd like to recommend varying the surface texture and geometry of what I presume is the rockface, as it is a bit angular in appearance in the picture.

Reaction score
    Yup the blocl changing and terraforming will come once we can get it copypasted into EE

Reaction score
    Breaking News: Alliance Armada will be releasing two new ships and will have them in EE within the week. A dreadnaught and supercapital