-=Alliance Armada=- Enlist in the brotherhood!

therimmer96

The Cake Network Staff Senior button unpusher
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    • Top Forum Contributor
    You can be honest here az, because they are in the pact their relationship with other factions were affected. I don't think they are as well. The outposts were defended by large turrets. If you are going to say stuff make sure it is correct. Incap did come online while the attack took place did you know that, or was that intentionally left out.
    to be fair, their reputation was damaged by the blanket ban of CR. Thats what I am still astonished by, and suprised they got invited into odium.

Winterhome

Way gayer than originally thought.
    Reaction score
    You can be honest here az, because they are in the pact their relationship with other factions were affected. I don't think they are as well. The outposts were defended by large turrets. If you are going to say stuff make sure it is correct. Incap did come online while the attack took place did you know that, or was that intentionally left out.
    I didn't know that, no.

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    to be fair, their reputation was damaged by the blanket ban of CR. Thats what I am still astonished by, and surprised they got invited into odium.
    Forgiveness and understanding is key. Plus what happened was understandable. In war, not letting the enemy hit you is smart. I don't know why it was damaged, it was handled and resolved.

Reaction score
    The greatest victory is that which requires no battle. Sun tzu.
    Now we are both strong allies. What happened in the past is forgiven on both sides. We have redirected our efforts towards a common goal

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Off topic

Leanson your avatar is broken for me

Reilly Reese

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Perhaps I should give some people a visual of his teachings.

I assume this is an ego fueled threat?

After all when someone "challenged you" who is not even in a position of power you war decked their faction and assaulted their belongings.

Did they somehow hurt your ego or pride?

Reilly Reese

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    This was not a threat, I meant putting his words into actions on the server Thadius.
    His words are military strategies. Putting them into "action" is attacking someone using his tactics. Its still a threat but your only hiding behind poor and flimsy wordplay

wordplay that comes off to the sensible person as a poorly veiled threat

Winterhome

Way gayer than originally thought.
    Reaction score
    Its only a threat if you take it as one, do you feel threatened?
    It is a threat if it's intended as one, regardless of how it's interpreted. That's like trying to say "It's not a threat, it's a promise" or something after saying you'll punch someone in the face.

Do you or do you not intend to attack some vaguely defined entity that you feel threatened by?

Reilly Reese

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Its only a threat if you take it as one, do you feel threatened?

Let me dissect your post

people a visual of his teachings.
    This to anyone who knows what Tzu is understands that a visual representation = An attack using his stratagem.

some people
    This would relate primarily to the person you quoted FlyingDebris however the term some could mean others meaning you could be threatening multiple people

I don't know how to be clearer without trying to talk to a 3 year old and since you are a U.S. Marine you clearly are not 3 and should understand the concept of threats and masked threats.

Reaction score
    DAMMIT THADIUS! A MARINE.....A MARINE REALLY!!! I feel insulted...... Lol. It could mean what is quoted, could not I just said I want to demonstrate his teachings in a visual manner.... on some people... No-one in particular

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Lesson to be learnt today.

Never call someone from the army a "Marine". Never call a marine someone from the army.

xD

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    DAMMIT THADIUS! A MARINE.....A MARINE REALLY!!! I feel insulted...... Lol. It could mean what is quoted, could not I just said I want to demonstrate his teachings in a visual manner.... on some people... No-one in particular
    You should only be so lucky to be a Marine.