-=Alliance Armada=- Enlist in the brotherhood!

Reaction score

Other factions keep the drama out of this post, it is to be used for recruitment, news, and alliance offers.
    If you wish to discuss topics outside of this please go to the galactic summit.

Streamers:
    http://www.alliance-armada.com/twitch/l0l182

:::BEGIN JOURNAL ENTRY::: 2019/05/21 21:19

So, here I am stuck in the last safe haven in the universe. God, this makes me miss earth so much. The fresh air, trees, birds chirping, and water...My God how I miss water. We've been stuck drinking this Ambrosia Supplement. These crackpot scientist are genius, but not much for talking. Oh, well I guess when all you've ever known is wiped out you learn to make the best of it. How I wish the people of Earth could have settled their differences though. Maybe just maybe Earth wouldn't be a nuclear wasteland. I have found a new home now...one that seems fairly organized and rather advanced. It's funny, I had never heard of this group I have joined until it came time to evacuate the planet. They call themselves the Alliance Armada. Boy, are they good. Their marines are always training. You can see them dogfighting and using combatives all the time. This one time I got to see one of their bigger ships. Their fleet was coming in for a restock of supplies and exited the warp-gate. It looked like the thing was going to eat the entire station! Haha, the look on the childrens' faces were priceless. It's amazing how much damage those ships can take the engineers must of spent hours getting that tear through the engine room fixed. Before you know it they were gone, some pretty fast ships to be so big I tell ya. Space makes things way different. I never thought I would call this black abyss home. Compared to earth though...it feels like a ghost town. I heard the Armada is recruiting so I may try to enlist and see what's out there. surely it has to be better than drinking this same supplement and watching all the action, right? Who knows, all I know is I need a change and this seems like a good direction for me. I just hope I don't mess up. The whole station is depending on me...I see tons of immigrants coming through daily. I might actually be protecting our future...they could repopulate our race and bring us back to where we belong. We'll see.....We...Will...See....
    :::END JOURNAL ENTRY::

Fleet
    Utilizes Large complex spacecraft to control areas of space. Provides support to all branches of the Armada. Responsible for trade and logistics of equipment. Capable of operating ships in excess of 100Meters^3

Marines
    Teamwork is their watchword. They use fighters, dropships, and foot soldiers to achieve dominance of an opposing force's equipment and territory. Their main goal, to be a complete and utter nuisance to the enemy.

Engineers

Everything that exist in the Armada was put together by skillful and crafty engineers tinkering to their hearts content. Without these guys our group would have died years ago. Their commitment to the job has kept us moving forward and never backward.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

=Enlistment Contract=

Please fill out our application on our website:
    Under application for enlistment!

http://www.alliance-armada.com/recruitment
    Or post your physical application in our thread

IGN:
    Skills:
    Can you follow COC:
    Prior Experience:
    Tell us about yourself:

SERVER INFORMATION

Teamspeak: vs24.tserverhq.com:7020
    Server: sm.elwyneternity.com:4242

ALLIANCE ARMADA ROSTER:

Commander in Chief:
    Blackhawk

Chief of Staff:

Chief of Economics:

Fleet Command:
    AssIn9

Marine Command:
    Starkiller

Triton Force:
    Jtwood20

Nemesis Battle Group:
    111shaneb111

Last edited:
    Reactions: aceface

MossyStone48

Cmdr Deathmark
    Reaction score
    @xlBlackhawklx
    This time is someone posts anything other than a recruitment application just ignore them. If you have to respond do it in a PM.

Reaction score
    Week 7 Update:
    We are currently refitting our ships to different servers specs.
    Progress on our Zion Station has slowed due to the refit.

Training Scenarios involving multiple factions have been taking place throughout the week.
    Command has announced the release of server admin controls to multiple other faction owners allowing
    other factions to become Admins

Blanket Ban on Calderon Republic will be brought up in the next CGAN Meeting of Factions on the Alliance Armada Server. (INFORMATIVE POST NOT FLAME BAITING POST) This will decide whether to lift the blanket ban or keep it.

Command is currently in talks for a Major Alliance.

MossyStone48

Cmdr Deathmark
    Reaction score
    Thanks for stipulating the informative intent of your post, starmate. Some people have an odd habit of confusing the two.

Keptick

Building masochist
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    Well thought out and structured faction post *tips hat*. HOWEVER, I'd either tone down or only make the subtitles colored if I were you. As of now It feels like I stumbled into some crayola fest which makes reading somewhat tedious.

Note; this is just my personal opinion.

Reaction score
    AA NEWS UPDATE:

Shops have seem to have been sucked into the blackholes, They have been spawning few and far between. It looks like we'll be building self sustainment apparatus so that we can keep the blocks pumping

Blanket ban on Calderon Republic has been lifted due to a unanimous vote amongst all factions. (Informative)

Alliance Armada has effectively secured 2 Star Systems for its territory and working on a third.

D

Deleted member 301635

Just a tip:
    If you ever plan to move to EE, now would be the time, since no-one's established yet.

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    CR Swarmed the server and built two stations in like am hour

MossyStone48

Cmdr Deathmark
    Reaction score
    Recruitment thread fellas. Take the chatter somewhere else please.
    Don't make me delete off topic posts. You won't like me when I'm deleting.

Reaction score
    Breaking news: The Calderon Republic and the Alliance Armada have reached a peace agreement, both sides apologizing for their actions. This brings about new times in the fate of the galaxy as a trade agreement and non-aggression pact were reached. Could this be the beginning of something more extravagant, only time will tell.

We would like to note that all of our news is conducted in this voice lol

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    I will contact you regarding further agreements and trade proposals.

Reaction score
    Breaking News: The Alliance Armada Engineers have begun construction of an outpost in Elwyn Eternity. With Trade Agreements in the works we look to forge a relationship with Calderon Republic for future agreements

Reaction score
    Our engineers have made breakthrough progress on the Elwyn Universe. Our trade route with Calderon Has been established and a new ship equipped for mining has been put into service. It is capable of switching attachments on the front in a instant making it capable of multiple industry roles. Introducing the -AA- Clydesdale Industry Frigate with the warpgate in the background

Reactions: Megacrafter127