-=Alliance Armada=- Enlist in the brotherhood!

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    I've actually was considering joining AA in an attempt to acquire some experience of faction management withing large factions. It's a good relief that I haven't, seeing as AA are plain cowards with desire for childish, cheap and meaningless victories without real challenge.

Reactions: Equilibrium21
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Oh yeah.... I am starting to see an element of comumunity bias.

When people blow up CR stations while their members are offlinr, use spies and up link bug to steal, it is all "Working as intended and whine less CR".

When AA attacks TE while their members are offline, it is "OMGZ Y U ATTAK HARMLESS.FACTION", so dishonorable.

Wow..... Seems like some people I just can't take seriously.

*Facepalm

Nauvran

Cake Build Server Official Button Presser
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 10

When people blow up CR stations while their members are offlinr, use spies and up link bug to steal, it is all "Working as intended and whine less CR".

When AA attacks TE while their members are offline, it is "OMGZ Y U ATTAK HARMLESS.FACTION", so dishonorable.

Wow..... Seems like some people I just can't take seriously.

*Facepalm
    Whenever the TE have attacked a faction and none or few players of the enemi faction is online we always send a 1 hour warning (or more) to make it fair and honourable.

Keptick

Building masochist
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    Whenever the TE have attacked a faction and none or few players of the enemi faction is online we always send a 1 hour warning (or more) to make it fair and honourable.
    I'm sure that you do, but not all of your members seem to respect that rule.

Nauvran

Cake Build Server Official Button Presser
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    I'm sure that you do, but not all of your members seem to respect that rule.
    Well it depends on how many we are that are attacking and how many there are defending the faction we are attacking.
    Also a bit payback is needed sometimes. :P

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    Today i went around and destroyed your "outposts" while you were online. I know they're worth nothing to you but still, some action would be great rather than the offline attacks of yours.

Reaction score
    Oh the action is coming my dear friend. As for divineevil, Please post with your main account. Trying to put bad press on a faction with an alternate is pathetic. I don't know if you know this gentlemen honor in warfare went out the window idk 500 years ago? Ambush Tactics, Flanking, and Suppression are all means of warfare now. If you don't like it don't participate. Put up or Shut up moment has arrived. Expect more devious attacks and underhanded tactics as that is what wins wars.

Reactions: Mortiferum

therimmer96

The Cake Network Staff Senior button unpusher
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    • Top Forum Contributor
    Oh the action is coming my dear friend. As for divineevil, Please post with your main account. Trying to put bad press on a faction with an alternate is pathetic. I don't know if you know this gentlemen honor in warfare went out the window idk 500 years ago? Ambush Tactics, Flanking, and Suppression are all means of warfare now. If you don't like it don't participate. Put up or Shut up moment has arrived. Expect more devious attacks and underhanded tactics as that is what wins wars.
    I am saving this. Just incase you bitch in the future. Having saved posts comes in handy.

Reaction score
    Oh, I'm well aware kind of like the incap rage in PM. Got all the logs saved and prntscr. We will do everything withing the confines of ship warfare in nefarious attacks. We won't stoop to griefing and homebase wrapping. Just simple blockades, ambushes, occasional rage enducing warfare the usual

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Well, all is fair in war. Though server rules also apply so I hope spying will be kept to a minimum without any home base build blocking.....

Reaction score
    No homebase exploits mort, I wouldn't want my guys logging in to absolutely nothing left. So I would not do that to TE everyone deserves to keep a safe haven, other assets however are fair game.

Winterhome

Way gayer than originally thought.
    Reaction score
    Protip: Turrets now fire at maximum weapons range now.

TE, use them.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3

1. I'm not a 'community'. My bias towards griefing is unchanged whoever performs it.
    2. Being a coward isn't magically justified by the fact that someone else been or is. If you're a coward, you are. "Everyone does that" is not a cop-out.
    As for divineevil, Please post with your main account. Trying to put bad press on a faction with an alternate is pathetic.
    Are you really that horrible at life? This is my main account for over a year now.
    I don't know if you know this gentlemen honor in warfare went out the window idk 500 years ago? Ambush Tactics, Flanking, and Suppression are all means of warfare now.
    This is not a warfare. This is a game. People spend their free time on it. And I highly doubt they do it for your personal amusement and childish behaviour with one-sided plays. This is what you chose to represent with your faction. A mere fact that you are satisfied with attacking AFK players in any given scale disgusts me. I left wondering if the reason to maintain such a faction as yours is to further propagate that behavior in a larger scale.

In real warfare, one side can always react and respond in one way or another depending on a circumstances. In a game such as Starmade it is not possible if members of another faction simply outside of a game. This aspect of multiplayer games were long fought over and never were considered a fair game by anyone. You haven't really won over anything in that "engagement", you just destroyed the competetive resource of another faction, which otherwise would make an engagement more challenging and interesting for both parties.

I don't really want to propagate a discussion any further. You've already told everything what needs to be here.

Reaction score
    Dear divine, go oversees watch bombs drop on your enemies who are helpless. Then get back to me about how they have a way to react haha. Ignorance and Arrogance is the downfall of most. You are clearly basing your judgement of this being a game. However warfare is warfare whether it is digital or real life. The same tactics apply as do preemptive strikes and guerrilla warfare. If you can't handle the heat.... get out of the kitchen. Sun Tzu art of war

“Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win”
    Sun Tzu, The Art of War

“Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.”
    ― Sun Tzu, The Art of War

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    *Is no longer involved in this fiasco*

*Can now sit back and watch*

*watches*

Reaction score
    Oh and one last one for the guys who say "his members were afk....wahhhh!"

“If your enemy is secure at all points, be prepared for him. If he is in superior strength, evade him. If your opponent is temperamental, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant. If he is taking his ease, give him no rest. If his forces are united, separate them. If sovereign and subject are in accord, put division between them. Attack him where he is unprepared, appear where you are not expected .”

Keptick

Building masochist
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    Protip: Turrets now fire at maximum weapons range now.

TE, use them.
    They actually had pretty big turrets on those outposts, I'm really surprised that they didn't damage the AA fleet that jumped in (I think that they got nuked before having the time to turn).

FlyingDebris that gif is f*cking disturbing ._.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    They actually had pretty big turrets on those outposts, I'm really surprised that they didn't damage the AA fleet that jumped in (I think that they got nuked before having the time to turn).

FlyingDebris that gif is f*cking disturbing ._.

And that, those turrets are MASSIVE and more than enough to give TE a fighting chance........