-=Alliance Armada=- Enlist in the brotherhood!

Reaction score
    The Alliance Armada has reached the largest population in Elwyn Eternity (Informational). With this we hope to increase our operations there and make a step towards galactic peace throughout space. With the help of Calderon Republic we will make this possible.

Reaction score
    Hey we gotta make ships somehow and by hand isnt working for our fleet we are lacking two of the main ships and none of the engies want to take it on

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Ya I understood, some of our ships where made like that. Personally I make all my ships by hand, like the ship I am making now. No imperfections and full control is what I want. Plus filling in everything sucks so muchh.

Reaction score
    Tell me about it, I had a full fleet before these weapons updates... and pentas/tetras now I'm worthless lol[DOUBLEPOST=1415819771,1415818218][/DOUBLEPOST]

Our new training room being fully utilized for some deathmatch fun

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    NFD has a training room. It's inside a cityship.
    It has multiple floors.
    It has logic.
    You can toggle the lighting and enable traps.
    And it looks cool.

Reaction score
    Yeah we have an entire planet segment hand built like that for our guys on our server. Has a nuclear objective 5-10 minute timers that cause explosions in the city. tank drops and traps its pretty epic. I'll take a picture of it soon

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    We never really used explosives in ours. Didn't really like the prospect of replacing half the back end of the ship and potentially the biodome, reactor core, mental hospital, and supply hangar every round. :p

On the other hand, our current one isn't the size of a planet section.

*scribbles notes down*

Time to start planning the city on our newer one to be useful as a PvP arena...

Reactions: Creeper__God

TheBlueThunder

Algorithm of hacks
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    I heard you wanted your faction to be in the Odium Pact from @TwoNiner

As one of the head of the Odium Pact I asked the other heads to cast their votes to accept your faction in...

Welcome to the Major factions and now your part of the Odium Pact. You will get the TS ip from TwoNiner.

And later on the the build server ip.

Reaction score
    Thank you for the opportunity to join something greater

We look forward to what we as a faction can bring forward to the cause.

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    I heard you wanted your faction to be in the Odium Pact from @TwoNiner

As one of the head of the Odium Pact I asked the other heads to cast their votes to accept your faction in...

Welcome to the Major factions and now your part of the Odium Pact. You will get the TS ip from TwoNiner.

And later on the the build server ip.
    ..................... I wanted to tell him...... be sure to ready and follow the pact rules...

Reaction score
    The Alliance Armada has made a significant advance into new territory taking 9 Total, we are currently working on a new battleship and have finished a new fighter for the Elwyn server today

Reaction score
    UPDATE: The Engineers in the Alliance Armada have completely finished the automatic sorting and percentage payment logic collection system. What this means is now we can give back to the faction for work they perform based upon automatic filter inside storage containers. Ultimately giving our members a cut of the overall profit from our faction. Its a very complicated system and hopefully we can continue to be innovators in starmade inventions.

Reactions: Will2brown