• Legacy Citizen 8
    Fixed the missing download link for the Serval

Mariux

Kittenator
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Silver 1
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    I guess I'll build the Exploration Frigate first, but I can't think of another feline-name that I haven't used. ''tiger'' is also reserved.

Mariux

Kittenator
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    Has the 'Cougar' been taken?
    No, I think this is a very fitting name for the exploration vessel! Thanks. BTW, I'd like to share a few details about how an exploration frigate is different from your convensional frigate:

-More variety of equipment (salvage beams, power drain/supply, repair), because you don't know what you'll run into in strange new dodectagonal worls :)
    -Larger hangars with fighters and multipurpose drones.
    -More powerful thrusters
    -Extra cargo capacity for carrying supplies needed for your odysseys

Mariux

Kittenator
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    Making some nice progress on the Lion, You can see a Jaguar in front of it for comparison. That front part was a serious pain to make, took me several hours to make it right.

I'd better start sketching the Cougar Exploration frigate.

Reaction score
    nice I like building big ships as well. Do you have the finished ship already in your mind? I tend to just start with the interiour and then build watever I find most cool around that, then all gets filled with shields.

Currently working on a new capitl ship that dwarfes anything I ever build :) It is fun to see it grow and with constant screenshoots I can get a nice pictureshow of my ship getting in directions I never expected.

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Nice Lion! You have a ship named Timber Wolf yet?

Mariux

Kittenator
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    nice I like building big ships as well. Do you have the finished ship already in your mind? I tend to just start with the interiour and then build watever I find most cool around that, then all gets filled with shields.

Currently working on a new capitl ship that dwarfes anything I ever build :) It is fun to see it grow and with constant screenshoots I can get a nice pictureshow of my ship getting in directions I never expected.
    I've made a sketch of this ship one or two pages back, only major thing I've changed was the addition of one extra large turret, which made the ship 30 percent longer.

Personally, I tend to make the outside first, then the interior and fill the rest with power and shields.

Mariux

Kittenator
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    Nice Lion! You have a ship named Timber Wolf yet?
    This is a nice name for a ship, but Elite ships are all named after felines, although I might use this name for a regular Adimo ship which I haven't posted in a while.

Reaction score
    Making some nice progress on the Lion, You can see a Jaguar in front of it for comparison. That front part was a serious pain to make, took me several hours to make it right.

wow... that things impressive damn...

Reaction score

is it ok if I modify and use this model for my new project?