Adimo Elite Division

Reaction score
    Appearantly, shields will be split into two seperate blocks, which means, I'll have to update all my ships again soon... Darn.

Anyway, I was thinking about maybe making a content pack for Flan's mod on Minecraft, and putting a few ASB and AED ships into it?
    Where did you find out shields will be split into two different blocks?

Reaction score
    I hope that's not what the finished ship looks like because its currently kind of bland. And the only reason why I am concerned is because I have not yet seen any new updates of the ship. But knowing you it will look 100 times better than this pic when its released :D! And keep up the great work :D!

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Thinking Positive
    dark_J I've noticed that you only post in shipbuilder threads that have the ships available for download. And then there's pages where half the posts are your own.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Reaction score
    dark_J I've noticed that you only post in shipbuilder threads that have the ships available for download. And then there's pages where half the posts are your own.
    I like to keep up to date with ship projects that's why I am on shipbuilder threads a lot :).

Last edited by a moderator:

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Normally I keep Shipyard, Factions, Fan/Artwork, Mods, Skins and Texture Pack all white meaning I have seen everything there. That's probably why I have double the post count of anyone else here >_> <_<

Mariux

Kittenator
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Silver 1
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    Started updating all the ships again. Please note that they will only work properly in the dev builds, because they will use shield capacitors.

Mariux

Kittenator
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    Updated and uploaded. Forgot to fix SD BBs on Puma's turrets and on Bobcat, will fix tommorow. But again, the shields will only normally function in the newest dev builds due to the use of the new shield capacitor block.
    I will also soon continue the work on Cougar as well as design a new fighter for it, because the Jaguar is a little too big... It'll be around the same mass, but slower and will feature less armor and hopefully more guns. What should I call it?

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    I love these ships and the fact that they are named after cats :p

Mariux

Kittenator
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    Puma and Bobcat are now fixed. I also fixed the Bobcat's turrets to use the new weapons system.

Last edited:

Mariux

Kittenator
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    O_O Wow... How big is the Cougar exactly? Because that hanger is the size of the hangers I have in my 350+ meter long battleships XD. And keep up the great work :D!
    It's around 100 metres in length if I remember correctly... The hangar's pretty much as wide as the hangar enterance on the front of the ship, just a little higher. You can squeeze two Jaguars in there, but I'll have to design another fighter ship that would be both smaller (leaving some actual space in the hangar when it's full) and maybe feature some salvage/repair beams. I already have the shape figured out, but can't think of a name... Any suggestions?

Reaction score
    It's around 100 metres in length if I remember correctly... The hangar's pretty much as wide as the hangar enterance on the front of the ship, just a little higher. You can squeeze two Jaguars in there, but I'll have to design another fighter ship that would be both smaller (leaving some actual space in the hangar when it's full) and maybe feature some salvage/repair beams. I already have the shape figured out, but can't think of a name... Any suggestions?
    How about the Leopard because I noticed your AED ships are named after wild cats ;). Also could you make a AED perma jam and clock ship called the Panther thanks :).

Reactions: Mariux