Adimo Elite Division

Mariux

Kittenator
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Silver 1
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    jeez that design is incredible I cant wait!
    Thanks. I forgot to mention that these titans take a REALLY long time to build. Blizzard took me at least 3 months to finish! Although I'll do some WIP updates.

Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Stations
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    A little update:
    I don't even know where to start, but I think I'll just thank everyone for such a positive feedback on the new Elite ships and other works on Adimo as well. Because of such a success, I'd like to announce a new ship, a titan, which I'm thinking to call Elite Lion. It will be a titan class ship, bigger and more powerful then the Blizzard MkI. I actually have some sketches of the ship made a while ago, which I originally made to check my skills if they're sufficient for TNGS contest. I didn't participate in it, although I did create a pretty nice hull shape, which, with some major tweaking, might result in a very similar style to AED. I'm not going to start working on the project immediately, I'll do preparations a week later, because I won't be able to use the PC at that time (I might still be able to do a little posting on the forums, but that's not guaranteed). Let's just say, I have to recharge my creativity ;) .

Also, in paralel to the Titan build, I will also be constructing the Tiger, an Elite frigate, just to have a little bit of variety, similarily to how I built the Python MkII aside from the Blizzard. Actually, I should show you Python MkI, which wasn't even an Adimo ship, it was one of my first projects on StarMade ever and it was pretty darn ugly. So, that's about it, and I'm going to leave you with some concept art of the Lion titan.

Stay tuned!

That design truly is amazing. I feel like this, along with the blizzard, will be my favorite ship of yours.

Reaction score
    • Councillor 3 Gold
    • Wired for Logic
    • Top Forum Contributor
    So many ships to play with so little time... Checking out these AED ships are at the top of my to-fly list.

Reaction score
    Thanks. I forgot to mention that these titans take a REALLY long time to build. Blizzard took me at least 3 months to finish! Although I'll do some WIP updates.
    thanks for the info! and I know exactly how long large ships take... also I found a realy cool mod or whatever you like to call it. its called cheat engine just search cheat engine starmade and you could find it pretty easily one of the many amazing futures of it allows you to place up to 2000 blocks in every direction and works on servers!

Reaction score
    Maruix how long do you spend drawing pics of future projects before you make them because that titan is amazing.

Reaction score
    • Councillor 3 Gold
    • Wired for Logic
    • Top Forum Contributor
    I got a chance to check out the Puma, Lynx, and Bobcat briefly. I love the design, the detail in the hull, layout, and color scheme are all great. I didn't delve too deep but they all seem lacking in the thrust department though. The thrust mechanics has been changed and single strip engines are now the absolute worst you can build when they used to be the best.

Reaction score
    I got a chance to check out the Puma, Lynx, and Bobcat briefly. I love the design, the detail in the hull, layout, and color scheme are all great. I didn't delve too deep but they all seem lacking in the thrust department though. The thrust mechanics has been changed and single strip engines are now the absolute worst you can build when they used to be the best.
    yep dalmont learned that the hard way with is Darwin ship lol and the name fits so perfectly lol

Reaction score
    Whoa, that sketch looks promising! I hope it turns all right. Hopefully the logic systems will be implemented before you finish. ;)

Reaction score
    hey Mariux just started my fleet work division! and I took your advice into consideration when you said the concord needed a more complex design so that's what my elite division is for :D

Mariux

Kittenator
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    Maruix how long do you spend drawing pics of future projects before you make them because that titan is amazing.
    A sketch can take about half an hour, but a serious construction plan with dimensions and all can take a few hours. Although I only make blueprints for larger ships.

Mariux

Kittenator
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    These are beautiful! Makes me jealous :(

Also, I found a little time to start laying the ship out. I'll keep it's exact dimensions a secret, but it will be by far longer then the Blizzard. You can also see a small squad of AED Trading Guild ships, which I ''hired'' to protect the construction works.

Reaction score
    A sketch can take about half an hour, but a serious construction plan with dimensions and all can take a few hours. Although I only make blueprints for larger ships.
    really that long for construction plans it takes me... the same time lol (depends on the ship) it takes me around 30-60 minutes to think of a good construction plan for large ships sometimes a bit longer.

Reaction score

Also, I found a little time to start laying the ship out. I'll keep it's exact dimensions a secret, but it will be by far longer then the Blizzard. You can also see a small squad of AED Trading Guild ships, which I ''hired'' to protect the construction works.
    whats the length width and height of the ship because im building a ship over 1.2 kilometers long and it shares a similar design in my opinion It looks better lol but that's just my opinion cant wait for when this ship is done also if you would like I could give you some construction updates of my ship because I think you would like it :) also I became a much better ship builder with complex designs thanks to your advice so I started focusing on way more complex designs and like it! even more complex some of your ships! anyways keep up the great work I love your ships!

Mariux

Kittenator
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    whats the length width and height of the ship because im building a ship over 1.2 kilometers long and it shares a similar design in my opinion It looks better lol but that's just my opinion cant wait for when this ship is done also if you would like I could give you some construction updates of my ship because I think you would like it :) also I became a much better ship builder with complex designs thanks to your advice so I started focusing on way more complex designs and like it! even more complex some of your ships! anyways keep up the great work I love your ships!
    Firstly, about the construction plans, I don't only make the drawing from one side, but I draw it from three sides, all in a form of a real architectural layout, so it takes me some more time.
    Also, as I said before, length/width/height is a secret, but I can tell you that it will be of a similar size to your ship. How similar, it's up to you to decide. And. About the construction updates, I'd love to receive some!

Reaction score
    Firstly, about the construction plans, I don't only make the drawing from one side, but I draw it from three sides, all in a form of a real architectural layout, so it takes me some more time.
    Also, as I said before, length/width/height is a secret, but I can tell you that it will be of a similar size to your ship. How similar, it's up to you to decide. And. About the construction updates, I'd love to receive some!
    thanks good to know the construction of my ship will start when the major update is release because it will fix some performance issues the game currently has and will help with the huge performance issues AMD proccesers have currently also im assuming your ship is going to be 560+ meters long 140+ meters wide and 60+ meters tall im I correct? im good with ship sizes. that's the dimensions of your ship currently but im assuming its going to be bigger when its done :P anyways keep up the great work!

Mariux

Kittenator
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    thanks good to know the construction of my ship will start when the major update is release because it will fix some performance issues the game currently has and will help with the huge performance issues AMD proccesers have currently also im assuming your ship is going to be 560+ meters long 140+ meters wide and 60+ meters tall im I correct? im good with ship sizes. that's the dimensions of your ship currently but im assuming its going to be bigger when its done :p anyways keep up the great work!
    Way. Bigger.

Mariux

Kittenator
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    1000 meters long 200 meters wide and 100 meters tall? because mine is now going to be 2025+ meters long lol had to change the model a bit.
    Be careful with big ships like that, because you might not be able to buy them in survival! Also it takes a lot more work (obviously).

Reaction score
    Be careful with big ships like that, because you might not be able to buy them in survival! Also it takes a lot more work (obviously).
    I never play legit starmade :P so I just use the /load command to load ships that go over max credits :D