Adimo Elite Division

Reaction score
    These ships are amazingly detailed for their size.

Reaction score
    is it done yet? because a ship that big will only take me a hour to build at the most :D

Mariux

Kittenator
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Silver 1
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    is it done yet? because a ship that big will only take me a hour to build at the most :D
    It's almost done, but I'm doing extensive testing, balancing and polishing, that's why it takes so long.

Mariux

Kittenator
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    The Bobcat is now released! Also, does anybody else notice that second Jagur's picture is a little broken? I might have to fix it if I'm not the only one this is happening to.

Mariux

Kittenator
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    hey Maruix heres my latest W.I.P battleship tell me what you think its currently my best looking ship!
    link http://starmadedock.net/content/dfw_titan_mk39-w-i-p.276/
    Not bad, this looks definitely better than the Concord. Also, I've simulated the Blizzard Vs Concord battle. I've managed to take down the Concord in my Blizzard after quite a long battle, with only a few very minor scratches on the Blizzard (it took it's shields down for a moment, but I managed to avoid the fire for long enough). Interesting thing is, when I tried to attack Blizzard in the Concord, it didn't attack me, maybe it has something to do with action groups? By the way, AI don't use missiles very well, maybe that's why you were able to take down Blizzard.

EDIT Also, I gotta say, the Concord really packs a punch for it's size, although lacks some shielding.

Mariux

Kittenator
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    Also, the Elite titan will be much stronger than the Blizzard, I think I'll build the Elite frigate and Elite titan at once, so that I can have a more varied building experience

Reaction score
    Not bad, this looks definitely better than the Concord. Also, I've simulated the Blizzard Vs Concord battle. I've managed to take down the Concord in my Blizzard after quite a long battle, with only a few very minor scratches on the Blizzard (it took it's shields down for a moment, but I managed to avoid the fire for long enough). Interesting thing is, when I tried to attack Blizzard in the Concord, it didn't attack me, maybe it has something to do with action groups? By the way, AI don't use missiles very well, maybe that's why you were able to take down Blizzard.

EDIT Also, I gotta say, the Concord really packs a punch for it's size, although lacks some shielding.
    yeah that's one of the few problems with it I learned that weapons go before shields even if it means a very low shield cap as the end result.

Last edited:
    Reaction score

yeah the concord will die in one blow by those missiles one of the D1000 missile hit one of my engines and broke the ships powerstorage due to poor design because all the powertank storage is connected with a 1 block thick powertank line that when destroyed the ship has 1/3 the amount of powerstorage than before but if those missiles hit me in the front of the ship all the AMC cannons will be destroyed leading to its very fast death because the firepower in the Concord makes up for the low shield cap.

Reaction score
    yeah that's the only problem with it I learned that weapons go before shields even if it means a very low shield cap.

thanks and its not even close to being done :D

Reaction score
    Also, the Elite titan will be much stronger than the Blizzard, I think I'll build the Elite frigate and Elite titan at once, so that I can have a more varied building experience
    any idea when the titan is going to be done because I already want it :D

Reaction score
    Sweet looking ships! The hull design is pretty nice. Keep it up, I look forward to seeing more.

Reactions: Mariux

Mariux

Kittenator
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    A little update:
    I don't even know where to start, but I think I'll just thank everyone for such a positive feedback on the new Elite ships and other works on Adimo as well. Because of such a success, I'd like to announce a new ship, a titan, which I'm thinking to call Elite Lion. It will be a titan class ship, bigger and more powerful then the Blizzard MkI. I actually have some sketches of the ship made a while ago, which I originally made to check my skills if they're sufficient for TNGS contest. I didn't participate in it, although I did create a pretty nice hull shape, which, with some major tweaking, might result in a very similar style to AED. I'm not going to start working on the project immediately, I'll do preparations a week later, because I won't be able to use the PC at that time (I might still be able to do a little posting on the forums, but that's not guaranteed). Let's just say, I have to recharge my creativity ;) .

Also, in paralel to the Titan build, I will also be constructing the Tiger, an Elite frigate, just to have a little bit of variety, similarily to how I built the Python MkII aside from the Blizzard. Actually, I should show you Python MkI, which wasn't even an Adimo ship, it was one of my first projects on StarMade ever and it was pretty darn ugly. So, that's about it, and I'm going to leave you with some concept art of the Lion titan.

Stay tuned!

Reactions: Eelviny
    Reaction score
    A little update:
    I don't even know where to start, but I think I'll just thank everyone for such a positive feedback on the new Elite ships and other works on Adimo as well. Because of such a success, I'd like to announce a new ship, a titan, which I'm thinking to call Elite Lion. It will be a titan class ship, bigger and more powerful then the Blizzard MkI. I actually have some sketches of the ship made a while ago, which I originally made to check my skills if they're sufficient for TNGS contest. I didn't participate in it, although I did create a pretty nice hull shape, which, with some major tweaking, might result in a very similar style to AED. I'm not going to start working on the project immediately, I'll do preparations a week later, because I won't be able to use the PC at that time (I might still be able to do a little posting on the forums, but that's not guaranteed). Let's just say, I have to recharge my creativity ;) .

Also, in paralel to the Titan build, I will also be constructing the Tiger, an Elite frigate, just to have a little bit of variety, similarily to how I built the Python MkII aside from the Blizzard. Actually, I should show you Python MkI, which wasn't even an Adimo ship, it was one of my first projects on StarMade ever and it was pretty darn ugly. So, that's about it, and I'm going to leave you with some concept art of the Lion titan.

Stay tuned!

jeez that design is incredible I cant wait!