Adimo Elite Division

Mariux

Kittenator
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Silver 1
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    Current projects are being put on hold until the weapon update because of all the changes that are going to happen to the weapons systems that make most of the currently released ships nearly weaponless due to increased power consumption. On the bright side is that in the meantime I'm experimenting with new features in the dev build, so expect some good updates to the existing ships

Reaction score
    Current projects are being put on hold until the weapon update because of all the changes that are going to happen to the weapons systems that make most of the currently released ships nearly weaponless due to increased power consumption. On the bright side is that in the meantime I'm experimenting with new features in the dev build, so expect some good updates to the existing ships
    :D good to know! new weapons on the current ships will be awesome also cant you finish the body and interior of the big ship before the weapons update? because finishing the body and interior does not cause any stat wise issues because its just decoration.

Mariux

Kittenator
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    :D good to know! new weapons on the current ships will be awesome also cant you finish the body and interior of the big ship before the weapons update? because finishing the body and interior does not cause any stat wise issues because its just decoration.
    Yeah, but there might be some new decoratives...

Mariux

Kittenator
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    Appearantly, shields will be split into two seperate blocks, which means, I'll have to update all my ships again soon... Darn.

Anyway, I was thinking about maybe making a content pack for Flan's mod on Minecraft, and putting a few ASB and AED ships into it?

Reaction score
    Appearantly, shields will be split into two seperate blocks, which means, I'll have to update all my ships again soon... Darn.

Anyway, I was thinking about maybe making a content pack for Flan's mod on Minecraft, and putting a few ASB and AED ships into it?
    please do I love flans mod :D!

Mariux

Kittenator
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    This looks pretty cool, although I don't really build replicas and I have quite a lot of projects ongoing now, but it's really a good source of inspiration.