Act of Aggression against StarMade Moderators

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Top Forum Contributor
    Oh, Planr, it is not complaining. It is standing up for yourself. Please know what you\'re talking about next time.

Reaction score
    • Video Genius
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Community Content - Silver 1
    with experience the House ALWAYS wins

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYXuc5ce8Kc

also the combat montage

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7orFfKgEYs

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    I know exactly what I\'m talking about.

You\'re not \"standing up for yourself\". You\'re once again whining about the moderators banning you (even though the bans were fair, you were just too butthurt to let the stupid drama go) and so here you are making a childish \"it\'s not fair!\" wallpost.

I think it\'s long past time for you to have learned your place on this forum. All you do is go around complaining about everyone \"being mean\" to you and getting yourself involved all this stupid drama. Goodness, you remind me of myself when I was 9.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    You spammed freaking cat pictures every godammed day, even after the mods told everyone to not spam non-starmade pictures.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    You were banned wrongly? you posted a giant yoda monster raping a god-damned sheep every freaking day.

Are you serious? ARE YOU FREAKING SERIOUS!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Top Forum Contributor
    Troller, if you read correctly, which you did not, I\'m standing up for others, not myself.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Top Forum Contributor
    Can\'t people get it through their thick skulls I don\'t give one crap about me being banned?

I\'m sticking up for other people and you adding on to it isn\'t helping at all, nor was it fair for those who have banned. Thank goodness you aren\'t a moderator or else things would be even more screwed up.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Mjjj: Spamming cat pictures, even when told not to spam non-starmade related pictures.

Krosulhah and Leanson: arguing everytime they came into chat together, effectively pissing everyone off

Ridik_Ulass: Not suprising, most people hate him anyway after all the trouble him and his \"Allies\" caused.

Platinum: Have you even seen this guys \"Factionball\"?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Top Forum Contributor
    There have been many others.

And people like you right now Troller are making conflicts worse.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    So? Its all the same. I was banned once, and I learnt to live without annoying messages popping up in chat every time I tried to build something, I actually preferred it. Other people can learn to live with it too, if they want to speak with someone, they can laways PM them. Simple.

I\'m not making things better? Sorry I couldn\'t help myself commenting on a thread about an asshole trying to get other assholes unbanned from chat.

MrFURB

Madman of the Girders
    Reaction score
    Keep it civil, folks. I don\'t want this thread of all of them to be locked.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    If you didn\'t care about getting banned this thread would not exist. The only person you\'re \"sticking up\" for is yourself. Even MrNature (of all people) seems to be implying he thinks his bans were fair.

Yes, thank goodness for you I\'m not a moderator, because if I was I\'d have banned you a long time ago for being so retarded.

CyberTao

鬼佬
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    Enough already.

I can see the pont your trying to make, but it doesnt seem to hold water anymore. I dont see who your trying to help, if not yourself. Are the mod perfect? Not quite, no one is. They have off days as well, but they still have to deal with us regardless.

Some people try to joke to far (Plat for example) and the backlash doesnt just go away. I mean, Plat\'s not as bad as he was when he first joined. Similar with Mjjj, he\'s trying to fit in, although through an annoying method e-e given time, he\'ll adjust and no one will mind him so much.

I dont know what you definition of \"Bullying\" is, but most of what happens on Starmade is 2 ego\'s colliding, nothing more, nothing less.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Top Forum Contributor
    Look, you don\'t \"ban\" people if you don\'t like them. You tell them to stop once by giving them a warning and then if they do it again give them another warning. Of they do it again punish them. Three strikes and you\'re out.

And all the people who say I\'m whining are whining about me making this thread, so stop whining,

Oh yea, and what Furb said, keep it civil.

Reaction score
    Banning system should be on a timer system. There should be a strike system as well. Three strike and your perma banned from chat. Form there you must appeal.

Moderators should be professional and utmost not distract the Development team from any progress what so ever because that is their job.

my two cents:

• Victim
    • Bully

Both temp banned, one for batting and the other for failing for it.