Act of Aggression against StarMade Moderators

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    just pointing out that what u said is complete BS if ur faction doesnt even have it

CyberTao

鬼佬
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    Keep it \"civil\"

A single lined reply only stating an insult doesnt exactly help you here (I could be wrong, but please try to put more thought into your response)

This also applies to Planr\'s respone (what you are replying to), seeing as it mainly mockery

#Hypocrit * ^*

CyberTao

鬼佬
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    My attitude really, I can see me getting banned again for the same reason as well xD

And I also expect to go at it with WarSong again as well, because of HIS personality. Know who you are, and how you act (maybe why). Chances are, if you\'ve been banned multiple times, there is something about you personality that you might need to watch (not change, but keep an eye on to stay out of trouble)

CyberTao

鬼佬
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    Planr is dancing in the Grey, it\'s playing in that area where mods would keep an eye on them

The difference is that you resorted to a Full blown insult, and therein lies the root of your problems. Some people, tho antagonizing, do not actually step over the bounds, they dance on the lines and continue to do so until the \"victim\" crosses them.

If your chat and this happens, ignore them, and try to change the subject. If they still persist, copy the log and inform a Mod that someone is harassing you (which is what continuing to pester someone is called really).

If on a Forum, try to beat them at their own game. Think a few steps ahead and regonize a person as such. Plan your post, and keep an eye out for possible holes or examples that the Person may attack (Think of the faults of your post, before posting). If your Post explains your point, points out the issues, and then offers solutions, it severly limits what the other person can say. As well, you can also just try ignoring it, if it upright mocking the thread/post because of who posted it, see if you can get someone else to reply for you
    (not a Alt account, but a friend)

Most Problems are 2 sided, the Aurothity, and the Community. We cant expect the Mods to be able to do everything and understand all, The Community also has to regonize the \"Bully\" as you call it, or else your just being baited across the line.

CES

Reaction score
    I think it is over, most people involved have either thanked the mods or apologized for the reason they were banned. Except, of course Obi.

*Considers licking fake buttery stuff from bag bottom*

Nah. Not that good anyway.

Reaction score
    Just wanted to add a few things to help out MrFURB and a few opinions.

1. Don\'t exactly buy into the notion mods are unquestionable, mainly is stifles discussion since it creates an atmosphere that feels like a place is oppressive, note said mods do not have to be actually oppressive for that to happen.

2. I can\'t help but get the feeling that actions like trying to trigger someone blowing up is kinda OK but actual blowing isn\'t. Most places I\'ve been to, things like troll baiting is as bannable as actually blowing up. It kinda helps create a hostile atmosphere is people are allowed to poke at other\'s triggers.

3. If the Warsong stuff is true, it would need to be toned down me thinks.

Sorry if these were addressed or not, but it\'s rough trying to keep up with many different parts of the thread with the way the forum works, kinda confusing. #2 is a bit important since I think the thread should more have been trying to correct anything that was a problem rather than if Obi\'s motivations, which most of it was. Especially the bit about Planr being in a grey area trying to bait Obi is a problem. Shouldn\'t be a grey area at all in my opinion.

MrFURB

Madman of the Girders
    Reaction score
    Thanks for your opinions, everyone. I think this thread has run it\'s due course, and I\'d like to not see it fall into more needless drama. I\'ll lock it, but leave it up for people to see.

If you\'d like to give more useful information or continue this descussion, please PM me and I\'ll happily respond.

One final reminder, if you think a moderator is misbehaving, let his/her superior know and message Duke, Calbiri, or any of the other mods you trust about it. We don\'t get too many complaints, but the ones we do get I try to keep track of and deal with any patterns I see emerging.