Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    FTFY
    [doublepost=1503311428,1503311378][/doublepost]

Just posted on the LvD discord.

Seems that they are not buying into your damage control and know you were involved.

You are not fooling anybody.

Try again.
    Okay, now you are distorting the facts.

Rather than damage control, both Zoro and Ace were upfront when confronted by DestroyerOfWorlds, and hence why they received the one month ban rather than a perma-ban. In fact, if you read into the post that you quoted: "They worked with us and were honest about their dealings, so we will not be perma banning them"

You, Zoro and Ace were all present when the ban was handed down, I was aggressive in questioning both you and Zoro. Since both of you were bullshitting me throughout my time in Vaygr. I remember distinctly that I asked multiple times: How did we get these ships, and the response were: "We mined for it", "We pre-filled these blueprints", "We received help from other players", etc.

You claim that you released the information for the good of the game, while that is true, you withheld information as to why you left, namely: Two arguments with Zoro prior to leaving over Fellow_starmadian (Whom you wrongly suspected was a spy) and Ikindacrashalot (Whom you do not want playing with us in an alt faction). Whether you leaked the exploits for the sake of the game, or out of spite is something only you will know, but not something I am concerned about at this stage.

Zoro have claimed that a good portion of the "Operations" involving exploits were planned either by you, or jointly between you two. In most cases, the operations were never carried out, though the duping/ exploiting were done by you, Zoro, and Ace. In addition, when checking the number of ships held by each member, you had a ridiculous amount as well, indicating that you were likely to be the worst of the exploiters in the group.

Purely food for thought. Label is as damage control if you are unable to argue it, but hey, I did mention heads will roll over bullshitting me, since discord conversation are to be used as images, here have this totally pointless picture. :D

G

GDPR 302420

Zoro have claimed that a good portion of the "Operations" involving exploits were planned either by you, or jointly between you two. In most cases, the operations were never carried out, though the duping/ exploiting were done by you, Zoro, and Ace. In addition, when checking the number of ships held by each member, you had a ridiculous amount as well, indicating that you were likely to be the worst of the exploiters in the group.
    Mortiferum, I never expected you of all people to buy into Zoro's damage control and promote his propaganda even while you know for a fact that Zoro and Aceface were also involved.

I am dissapointed.

Okay, now you are distorting the facts.
    I was using that image to point out that LvD didn't buy into Zoro's damage control of "it was only RedAlert"

Reactions: Lecic
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Mortiferum, I never expected you of all people to buy into Zoro's damage control and promote his propaganda even while you know for a fact that Zoro and Aceface were also involved.

I am dissapointed.

I was using that image to point out that LvD didn't buy into Zoro's damage control of "it was only RedAlert"
    I am buying into neither both you and Zoro's crap.

G

GDPR 302420

I am buying into neither both you and Zoro's crap.
    Well you seem to be promoting Zoro's damage control, which come to think of it, does not suprise me in the slighest.

You are still a member of Vaygr afterall, Zoro has likely been spoon feeding the entire Odium discord his damage control for the past few days.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Well you seem to be promoting Zoro's damage control, which come to think of it, does not suprise me in the slighest.

You are still a member of Vaygr afterall, Zoro has likely been spoon feeding the entire Odium discord his damage control for the past few days.
    I was away for 2 days, had a chat with both you and Zoro.

Some stuff are not matching up between the story you told me and the story Zoro told me.

As I said, I am going to get the truth one way or another. What I do hate though is when people bend the facts to suit their needs.

G

GDPR 302420

I was away for 2 days, had a chat with both you and Zoro.

Some stuff are not matching up between the story you told me and the story Zoro told me.

As I said, I am going to get the truth one way or another.
    Well then here is the truth.

• Myself, Zoro and Aceface were exploiting on basicly every server we have setup on since GenXNova
    • The "Exploit Operation" documents were written by me, however these documents (Ghost Legion) in particular were in response to prior discussions in teamspeak. I also wrote the Odium Pact standard recruitment proceedure, the active agents document and created some new subfolders within the Vaygr databse for organisational purposes, not sure where Zoro is getting the idea that my name being listed as the "creator" means his "It was only RedAlert" damage control is true.
    • Zoro was keeping information about NDA violations of a former CIR member with intent to blackmail/release if this former CIR member went against Vaygr's agenda
    • I never denied my involvement in the exploits, I am openly confessing that I do had involvement
    • StarMadeDock is using Vaygr to set an example of what happens when a faction is being as toxic as Vaygr
    • The StarMadeDock staff are currently going through Zorozeenee and Blackhawk's accounts to find any illegal activity they were doing with those accounts and intend to report their findings to the authorities (namely doxxing, which is illegal according to Crusade)
    • Neither SMD, LvD or Systemhack are buying into Vaygr's damage control attempts and are taking action against Vaygr for their deeds, they know for a fact that it wasnt "only RedAlert"

Reactions: Lecic

Matt_Bradock

The Shrink
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Thinking Positive
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Welp, shit went south alright. Didn't expect you to blow the whistle all by yourself, Red. I was worried it would quickly turn into a huge shitstorm while Zoro desperately tries to cover his tracks and deny his involvement like he always did.

Hell... he openly challenged me to sift through the last 4 years of Starmade Dock threads, message exchanges and so to find any evidence against Vaygr. I wouldn't even be surprised if that was for nothing but to test if he covered his tracks well enough.

I'm a former Odium member, as you probably all know it. Hell, I was there at the very foundation, I still remember discussing the goals and rules with Ridik. Back then, I found Vaygr's determination admirable, and I was even proud to be in an Odium member faction when I joined CR. Playing with Leanson, TwoNiner, Jan and Aceface was the best time in my StarMade career.
    At least at first. Then it became a sport who can break the game better, and suddenly it felt like victory was spoiled. By the flames we received after each battle and by the feeling that we didn't play fair. And while it was easy to justify that by "Fair play is for the playground, not the battleground", I hadto remind myself that Starmade IS A PLAYGROUND. The older members probably remember how it all slowly went to crap, led to tension, inside confrontation, and ultimately resulted in those of us who still had some backbone and self-respect parting with Odium Pact and splitting from CR to form KD. Then most of us just stopped playing altogether. Maybe due to a guilty conscienc, maybe we just grew up, who knows?

I loved playing with OP because of the company, but I hated playing with OP because of the bad rep and what was going on behind the scenes. True, Zoro kept things under wraps. Nothing solid got to me. Rumors, half-truths, distractions, enough to make me want to ignore them and not waste time on getting to the bottom of it and ruin the good mood.
    But they had an effect nonetheless, probably that's why I grew distant and went my own way. Honestly, after Blackhawk's unsuccessful attempt I even gave up hope of ever busting Zoro and co. Maybe I didn't even want to, due to old friendships and such.

Nothing I saw in the post or the database seems out of context. It confirmed many of my suspicions, and showed me stuff I didn't even dare imagine. At this point I just wonder, how much can Zoro get away with if even his own core embers start cracking? How much longer can he claim that everything that points at him is forged?

I'm so glad Red came forward, because if it was me, all I would have had was my word against Zoro's. At least he had some shady crap to back it up.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    All this is p.much what we FCM knew already.
    Hell we've even tried to warn server admins and factions, but would anyone listen? Nah.

Ah well, karmic justice always comes around. It's good to see trash like Vaygr burn down to the ground.
    I would pay real money to listen Zoro screaming autistic meltdown in the discord voicechannel right now.

Calhoun

Part-time God
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Thinking Positive
    All this is p.much what we FCM knew already.
    Hell we've even tried to warn server admins and factions, but would anyone listen? Nah.

Ah well, karmic justice always comes around. It's good to see trash like Vaygr burn down to the ground.
    I would pay real money to listen Zoro screaming autistic meltdown in the discord voicechannel right now.
    FCM and Thryn are hardly innocent themselves.

(but yeah, I was in a voice chat with Zoro and Red and it was pretty funny)

Blakpik

Angler
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10

Wait, so is it every faction that's evil or just the big ones? XD

Matt_Bradock

The Shrink
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Thinking Positive
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Wait, so is it every faction that's evil or just the big ones? XD
    Every single faction that preaches "Victory by any means necessary" and resorts to out-of-game means (such as flaming or doxxing) or ingame/3rd party cheats and exploit abuse (such as duping, CheatEngine, ghostblocks and whatever exploit has been discovered that is definitely not an intended feature) is evil. We can settle with that definition.

Blakpik

Angler
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Every single faction that preaches "Victory by any means necessary" and resorts to out-of-game means (such as flaming or doxxing) or ingame/3rd party cheats and exploit abuse (such as duping, CheatEngine, ghostblocks and whatever exploit has been discovered that is definitely not an intended feature) is evil. We can settle with that definition.
    I can understand that.
    [doublepost=1503327072,1503326773][/doublepost]
    UIS is just shitposty. We haven't cheated.
    I'm an Australian, so I'm cool with shitposts.

Lecic

Convicted Lancake Abuser
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 11

Stop buying into Scipio's out of context sperg outs. The only non-soft level exploits FCM ever used were
    1) a trading bug that we were proving worked to the LvD admins because they didn't believe us
    2) Jaaskinal using an exploit to locate a Vaygr fleet on Galaxies Aflame, which was torched into by her and myself (I wasn't aware an exploit was used to find them), which was NOT authorized by Comr4de and resulted in internal punishment for the both of us. Scipio claims we've used the exploit recently under Thryn, but this bug was fixed before Thryn was even reformed.

As for Thryn exploits, well, they used soft-level "balance" related exploits like docked hull and such quite heavily, but afaik they never used any exploits, just discussed their existence and how they might be used. Half of the exploits weren't even Starmade related- we were discussing exploits that might exist within SKYWANDERERS, based off the trailers and what we'd learned talking to the devs, because we were planning on playing it once it was out to the public.

As someone in UIS you should already know this.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Purchased!
    UIS is just shitposty. We haven't cheated.
    This is something to consider for the future regarding this. When the accusations run so thick from both parties, it numbs the senses of people in charge, leading to extra time needed to sort through all the garbage. Often it's easier to put it off for later to focus on doing something more productive. The thick toxic sludge social drama enabled this behavior by creating just the right smokescreen.

Reaction score
    PSA: Before you report this post for "flaming" or what not to try and get it deleted (looking at you Zoro alt #452) I have consulted with Crusade and have received approval from him to post this thread. Crusade has also requested that I inform readers of this thread that I would have posted this in the factions subforum but I do not have permissions to post there (for good reason)

My name is RedAlert_007, I was up until about a week ago a Vaygr Empire veteran and a Senior Officer within the Vaygr Empire.

During my time in the Vaygr, I was exposed to and partook in actions both ingame and outside of it that would be considered by any sensible person to be immoral and toxic.

I may have been a member of Vaygr, but I am also a StarMade player. I want this game to be successfull, unfortunately the actions of the Vaygr Empire had placed winning over helping this game become successfull. We as players are testing the game created by Schine. We are the ones who are helping the developers fix bugs

Unfortunately. The actions of the Vaygr worked against this. We all know about the old "Vaygr exploit grr" drama that has surrounded the Vaygr for years now, well as I am about to show you, that is more true then Vaygr wants you to know.

The Vaygr Empire used block duplication exploits, cheat engine and any other way they could find to win, they did not care for the games development. They only cared about padding their ego with victories.

I will open my "Vaygr exposed" wall of text with a link to a google drive. This google drive contains a mirrored copy of the "Vaygr Database" which Zoro, Aceface and up until recently, myself has access to. It was there Vaygr had stored their doctrines, blueprints inteligence, public relations material and such. Me having full read/write access was able to see everything, including dicussion of exploits, macro programs and even material intended to be used for blackmail.

Vaygr Database Mirror - Google Drive

Be sure to read the document called "README" for more information about that.

Now, the moment you have all been waiting for, what has Vaygr actually done? It goes into more then just exploits but here we go.

NOTE: A majority of Vaygr members did not know about these exploits, the high command was generaly the only members who actually did it. Most of Vaygr's memberbase is innocent so please do not give the innocent line members who were unaware of what their faction was doing behind their backs any drama for it. Zoro, myself and Aceface were usually the ones who were using these exploits for the sake of the faction.

I will make it clear that I am coming clean with ALL of Vaygr's deeds, including ones I had involvement in.

• Used a shipyard design exploit to fill up blueprints for free, this exploit has been used on every server Vaygr has played on since GenXNova and posibily earlier.
    • Used cheat engine and utilised StarMade's lack of serverside verifacation for faction IDs to "infiltrate" factions. They would be able to steal from storages, factories and even take faction only blueprints without needing to get a spy/alt into the target factions ranks. This was used on Elwyn Returnity and its most prominent yield was several FCM blueprints.
    • Used cheat engine to duplicate blocks inside their inventories, this was used on servers dating back as far as Elwyn Eternity however its used become unpopular when Vaygr discovered the shipyard design exploit.
    • Utilised an old "Dev keybind" to see the names of entities a player was inside (I cannot remember the exact keybind off the top of my head but I believe it was Tab + I) used on Elwyn Eternity but was fixed before Vaygr expanded to their next server.
    • "Arkazan" the SMD community member who ran "Elwyn Infinity" was an alt of now ex-Vaygr member Sildaran. Zoro had the idea of stealing the, at the time delayed, Elwyn Eternity 2.0s thunder and have a server where he could benefit from Vaygr having access to BPs uploaded via the admin Arkazan.
    • Ever wondered why enemies of Vaygr do not get banned from their teamspeak when they join? Its because Zoro wants them to keep connecting so he can get the IP addresses of those enemies to use for whatever nefarious purpose he wishes.
    • Vaygr Emperor Zorozeenee had participated in the doxxing of several StarMade community members alongside Blackhawk because "its fukin funny"
    • Vaygr Empire had been testing and using a macro program called JitBit Macro Recorder to make autoscanning bots and such which they intended to use to defend stations on Reverse FP servers from warhead attacks. Also worth mentioning they got the software for free using a hacked CDkey
    • Vaygr have been using "alt factions" to harrass members of servers Vaygr is deployment on, they did this to make becoming a "vassal" of the Vaygr more appealing. The two ones I have personaly see used are "Drifter" and "Da Orkz" although chances are they will make new ones as the two I just listed are not compromised.
    • Vaygr Empire records every conversation they have in voice channels, if you are in a voice channel with a Vaygr member, its safe to assume you are being recorded. They will pick through recordings to try and find "useful intel"
    • The Vaygr Empire after learning that Trinova was considering playing EVE, formed up a bunch of EVE players for the purpose of driving them off, they intended to declare war and basicly do everything they could to prevent them from having fun.

There you have it folks, the true Vaygr Empire revealed.

You might be wondering how to beat Vaygr, so here are some simple tactics to allow you to win against Vaygr in a war.

Method One: Don’t fight them, do not give them the satisfaction of a good fight.

You kill their enjoyment and you kill their PvP, given enough times, their members will get bored and drop like flies, their ability to fight effectively will crumble.

You kill their PvP and Vaygr will simply fade away into decline and unimportance.

Method Two: Make server admins aware of Vaygr’s true colors.

Link this thread and the google drive folder to server admins, as many as you can. Make sure they know what Vaygr truly is and how they are toxic for the server and StarMade as a whole. Let them know of the exploits and cheating that Vaygr practises on a daily basis.

If that is not enough to get Vaygr banned, boycott the servers that refuse to ban the exploting, cheating menace that is Vaygr.

Vaygr likes to join servers with activity, so only play on servers that Vaygr are banned from, give those servers population and Vaygr will not be able to fight. Do not give population to the servers that refuse to acknowledge the true nature of Vaygr.

Doing this will eventually convince other admins that allowing Vaygr on their servers is not worth the cost to their playerbase.

Method Three: If you have to fight Vaygr, use warheads.

If you forced into a situation where you cannot deny Vaygr a fight, fight Vaygr with warheads and only warheads.

Using warheads infuriates Zoro and other Vaygr battle commanders to the point of rage, a core with a power stick, a bobby AI module, 3 thrusters and a warhead at the front when uses en-masse in a fleet will yield good damage results and get some quality salt from Vaygr.

If fleets are not an option, a Warhead cloaker works good as well, use a cheap cloaker that is costs so little it doesn't matter if you lose it. Chuck some warheads in your inventory and get ramming, target turret docks if possible. Almost all of Vaygr’s damage from their ships comes from select fire missile turrets, remove the turrets and the Vaygr doombricks become essentially disabled.
    I didn't read through everything, but from what I've gathered:
    -Doxing,
    -Iplogging,
    -It can be assumed that there took strong harrassment place on the TS, and the victims might have all under 25 years old, most of them under 18?
    -Missleading and Lying,
    -Abuse of Altaccounts to accomplish the narrative of missleading and lying,
    -Winning over everything.

Did I understand this right? Is this what you are blamming Vagyr for?

I am not here to judge, I think the internet still has many anarchy places. Players and their parents should be aware of this and need more social and medial competence to deal with the medium.

rex

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    As someone in UIS you should already know this.
    Scipio and the rest of NRE got themselves removed from UIS after well, calling us hackers and exploiters, and literally saying ban me lol

G

GDPR 302420

I didn't read through everything, but from what I've gathered:
    -Doxing,
    -Iplogging,
    -It can be assumed that there took strong harrassment place on the TS, and the victims might have all under 25 years old, most of them under 18?
    -Missleading and Lying,
    -Abuse of Altaccounts to accomplish the narrative of missleading and lying,
    -Winning over everything.

Did I understand this right? Is this what you are blamming Vagyr for?

I am not here to judge, I think the internet still has many anarchy places. Players and their parents should be aware of this and need more social and medial competence to deal with the medium.
    TL:DR

• Doxxing
    • Blackmail
    • Exploits
    • Blueprints
    • Doctrines
    • Macro programs
    In other words, Vaygr is a toxic faction and this game would be better without them

Status
    Not open for further replies.