A Vaygr Officer's Testimony against the Vaygr Empire

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Lynch mobs lynch people though, you'll be right morti
    not every name survives being dragged through fields of shit though and thats just the truth

literally his first public response was to acknowledge blackmail docs and his intent to use them unfortunately. the exploits are just some kids cheating on a broken game w/e, many of us are guilty there and many of us grew out of it.
    Oh the cheating isnt the concerning thing any more. I know quite a few faction cheated (*cough thryn :p) so that they dont need to mine mind numbingly for 10 hrs and lose a ship in 1 minute of lag and crash.

What concerns me is whether some of the doxxing/ whatnot in that google drive eventuated to anything since it drags my mates and myself through the shits. If those retarded plans hasnt been "excecuted" then the mob it shows zoro/ red being a bunch of school children while sitting on their "enemy's" gossip.

If blackmailing and doxxing did occur well then, time to seperate others in Vaygr from the bullshit of the 2 morons so we dont all get carpet banned.

Lecic

Convicted Lancake Abuser
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 11
    Okay, thanks.

As long as I see proof I am happy.

I will not defend the undefendable. He said to me the doxxing was not done by him, if he lies, well then....

Issues ahead.

[doublepost=1503362392,1503362351][/doublepost]

I reckon he gave everything to crusade already. He is probably giving it to me so that I would shut up :p
    Here you go babe ;)

Oh hey, he "doxxed" Debris too, I almost forgot about that.

It was actually someone else though.

Blackhawk was the one who namedropped me in chat, actually, so I'll give Zoro that. He didn't do ALL the doxxing.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Here you go babe ;)

Oh hey, he "doxxed" Debris too, I almost forgot about that.

It was actually someone else though.

Blackhawk was the one who namedropped me in chat, actually, so I'll give Zoro that. He didn't do ALL the doxxing.
    Sorry for asking but did he also release any private details like address or phone no.?

Or any other threats made through any form of media?

Zyrr

Chronic Troublemaker
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Pursue legal action. No, seriously. It might finally bankrupt schine with frivolous legal fees and then we can all be released from this hellhole

Reactions: Comr4de and BDLS
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Dovan Meme Supply Drop
    The admin said no shitpost.

It means no shitpost. Go to the meme section if you have the urge to do so.

Lecic

Convicted Lancake Abuser
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 11
    Sorry for asking but did he also release any private details like address or phone no.?
    Well, one of the two also leaked a bunch of our social media in some threads that were quickly deleted, but I don't have screencaps of that or know who's alt it was.

Reaction score
    If you guys need legal advice, we do have members of law enforcement in our alliance who would be happy to advise you :D

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Well, one of the two also leaked a bunch of our social media in some threads that were quickly deleted, but I don't have screencaps of that or know who's alt it was.
    The admins can hunt for that. You should probably tell them the rough time it occured so they can find it easier.

Reaction score
    If you guys need legal advice, we do have members of law enforcement in our alliance who would be happy to advise you :D
    this sounds a lot more legally risky than any of the previously mentioned crap. do not take legal advice from law enforcement, take it from lawyers who specialize in that field, if at all.

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    While we are digging up the past, perhaps it is time this sees the light of day.

Odium Member IL, led by LordSidonus, was the original creator of many of these exploits now being posted here. They where removed from the OAS for this reason (despite the "defection" odium claims IL did against OAS :))

Here is one of his generators, from GenXnova, on Az14el 's base, (although he has plausible deniability, since he claims to have not known)

Ghostblock exploits, but it gets better, because Sidonus was using exploits far beyond genxnova, and was already deploying them against NFD.
    After I found these exploits on az's base, and found a Dread Syndicate cloaker which had been ghostblocked by timeh at my base, I confronted him. This is the result

Sidonus was later kicked from OAS, and then joined odium who oddly enough, immediately started to use all 5 of these exploits... I wonder where the other 4 came from :P

That's not all though, take this about 3 months back, when levest fucked me over, and sidonus is sticking up for his best buddies by... ddosing GenXnova...

"This is Mr. New Vegas, fanning the flames of your passion."
    [doublepost=1503364843,1503364408][/doublepost]
    Pursue legal action. No, seriously. It might finally bankrupt schine with frivolous legal fees and then we can all be released from this hellhole
    agree

Az14el

Definitely not a skywanderers dev
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    m80 i knew i just didn't want to deal with your autistic screeching that day
    same mass for same power output *shrugs*

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    m80 i knew i just didn't want to deal with your autistic screeching that day
    same mass for same power output *shrugs*
    those where the early days of autistic shield generators and turrets with 30 million block cannons
    (also mass did not change?)

CyberTao

鬼佬
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    Heh, I remember when he posted Azer's and then tried to post Deb's pics. The IP grabbing thing he does on Teamspeak was taught to him by Ridik iirc, so maybe if you find your way to Ridik you can find out a little bit more.

The bruised ego of a US army personnel who lost a video game to a 14 year old boy scout 3 years ago. Its a scary thing.

Reactions: Lecic

Sachys

Hermit.
    Reaction score
    Post was on topic. Do not continue to delete posts for no reason, thanks!

G

GDPR 302420

I have no proof, but the LACK of proof and this thread getting pinned prior to the investigation being completed is ridiculous.
    Morti, the moderators have a metric fucktone of evidence that if released publicly would be doxxing in itself. They are under no obligation to release it just so you stop complaining about a toxic faction being used to set an example.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Morti, the moderators have a metric fucktone of evidence that if released publicly would be doxxing in itself. They are under no obligation to release it just so you stop complaining about a toxic faction being used to set an example.
    Asking for censored version of the evidence is obviously going to solve the problem.

But hey, I am not gonna post here any more. I got what I need. The admin team will investigate and this is now over my head.

PS: for the sake of argument if they fail to release evidence I can continue to challenge it as long as I remain within the rules.

Calhoun

Part-time God
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Thinking Positive
    Asking for censored version of the evidence is obviously going to solve the problem.

But hey, I am not gonna post here any more. I got what I need. The admin team will investigate and this is now over my head.
    But Morti the shitposts

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    • Modder
    • Top Forum Contributor
    Sachys
    "Oh FFS!
    lets just all watch this old public domain b movie instead."

You mean this, yes? The offtopic post that contributes nothing to this conversation?
    Stop being dramatic. It was removed for being offtopic.

Status
    Not open for further replies.