A TREATY between the SR, the DFN, A&S, GR, USF, FS, SATURN, BA, UEI, DE, RA, and the UAF

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Lso, If we do make the fiant station, it needs to bbe PERFECT. If we screw this up... it could end badly, and make us look like raging lunatics. Also, I propose another revision to the treaty:

Signed factions are to do their best to keep their new code of conduct even when talking to non-members. This will give us a good looking reputation, and it just seems a little more professional.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    you people think you can attack me on a singleplayer map. And what was the purpose of this whole treaty thing? wasn\'t it to create peace and NOT flip out and gang up on one person? I already stated im willing to drop it about Incap, but for some reason you want MORE. you have already broken rule 1 of your treaty by your members spamming my faction page with negative things and also multiple accusations. I have already set my simple terms to just get you to stop with the spam, now please just accept them already and leave me alone.

Also Biostrakk110, if you want to come back when this blows over your welcome to

FlyingDebris

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    In two days flat! I\'m liking this new thing we\'ve got going!

FlyingDebris

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    \"Flattebing Dov\" was just something we used as a joke. We had no intention of actually wiping out a planet.

Reaction score
    Miraak, all you have to do is apologize and accept the terms of the treaty.

And uhhh, I have a deathstar with enough d1000s to do way more than flatten Dov.

Reaction score
    Alright, miraak has relented and Incap is no longer in danger. I don\'t think he will be joining the treaty though. Oh well. At least we can exterminate him whenever he gets cocky again.

Soooo, I am fresh out of awesome names for the Grand Alliance Of Factions Golden Tower Of Prosperity.

Reaction score
    I did, and it just doesn\'t describe it all at once. Something like prosperity for the future would have been better.