A TREATY between the SR, the DFN, A&S, GR, USF, FS, SATURN, BA, UEI, DE, RA, and the UAF

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    I\'ve got some ideas for cool star wars council style buildings and meeting chambers. Also, one of the reasons I want everybody to hamea 7x7 emblem is so I can have a hallway with the emblems of all the signed factions side by side.

Reaction score
    I will privately take action towards Mirrak and impose an action of war at the next U.A.F. summit.

Thanks,

Hierarch

FlyingDebris

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Also, a gold spjre sounds good and all, but how about a giant station? Not just any old big station, but something MASSIVE. 1km in all directions, but not a simple cube. This could have an entire level devoted to a biodome, (with a tip of the hat to SATURN) and it could have its own ecosystem, and there could be docking spaces big enough to accommodate any ship of any size. It could have a council hall in the center of the biodome, with ice crystal spires leading out of it, and a golden star in the center. It could have a room inside, with power cores going straight through the center of the station, all the way to the biodome, to the power station at the bottom. If could have huge turrets, suites the size of a small battleship, and factories the size of a small station by themselves. It would bw the ultimate castle of peace, prosperity, and a single, massive, golden spire, leading upwards, into the future. The Motagues ant the Capulets have ceased fighting, and the future is ahead.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    truthfully there was only one thing stopping me from signing, which was Incap

you now seem not to be peaceful, but a military organization so i will tell you where Dov is:

Dov is a shield world within a Sun located on singleplayer surrounded by fleets of Duuvhans, Dreadnought Warbirds, and a few smaller ships here and there.

what servers we play on (one) is just an outpost.

And for you people who like to say: lolz dem Dovans are weak we has dreadnoughtz lolz

Scimitar class, quite capable of crowd control incase someone managed to get to Dov

?At this point i will drop the Incap Incident if you let me to sign and build me a chair on the council made out of stone and reconize the epicness of my Scimitar

Reaction score
    Your scimitar is acually quite pathetic compared to my capital ship, The Hyperion, which is 1200 blocks long,890 blocks wide 456 blocks tall, has 6 million sheilds, and does 18.7 million overall dps.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Ehem Mr Miraak.

You accused me of stealing a ship that we both agreed we could have blueprints of it.

FlyingDebris

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    I am on the brink of deciding one way or the other, but the other nations have not voted yet. You will have to wait for their responses.

FlyingDebris

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    right now, I think that he is scared, he knows that our combined force and manpower far surpasses his own, and is trying to use intimidation to his advantage. I believe we should ignore his posts until a verdict has been given.

Reaction score
    Please do not class ships of frigate size with the title of dreadnought.

Thanks,

Hierarch

Reaction score
    All he has to do is offer his sincere apologies and gratefully accept the terms of the treaty to get out of a devastating war and join the Grand Alliance Of Factions..

Reaction score
    I have a proposal for the grand council seat.

The sector that is chosen houses the Golden Tower and nothing else. The sectors around said tower will each house one factions base. the whole place will be littered with turret platforms and docked defense ships. All the room between the bases allows for easy ship movement.

FlyingDebris

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Maybe, a meeting base, if not the massive station I suggested earlier? Also, Bio left, he agrees with us.

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    I don\'t know why Miraak won\'t agree with us. All because of one person...... this sounds familiar.... ;). Also I agree that a tower wouldn\'t fit, a massive embassy would be better, or just a large meeting place.