A TREATY between the SR, the DFN, A&S, GR, USF, FS, SATURN, BA, UEI, DE, RA, and the UAF

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Most of the concerned parties here have been at it for days after this whole thing has died down, I think it is time we finally came to terms and moved on, and made the community as a whole better. I am making this an open post to acknowledge this to the community at large.

Concerned Parties: The Rebel Alliance, the Starmadian Republic, the Debrisian Federal Navy, Dovan Empire, United Earth Industries

Here are the conditions of the truce:

1.) No posting anything negative at all, including, but not limited to- spam, arguing, complaining, negative commentary, accusations, etc.

2.) No firing shots at each other serverside.

3.) No trying to one-up each other, by way of faction size, ship size, dick size, etc.

4.) All hostilities will cease, be it by the faction owners or the members themselves.

5.) Penalty of breaking these agreements is subject to severity of the offense.

Clause 1.) Any enemocities are to be forgotten, and apologies for any violent actions are neccesary if leaving a war to sign this treaty.

Clause 2.) War Games are to be held, any signed faction is allowed to participate, in order to keep their troops ready in case of an emergency.

Clause 3.) Any and all faction leaders are allowed to sign this document.

Revision 1.) Factions will maintain this code inside and outside of faction discussions, to apply to all of the StarMade community. This will help the signed factions look more professional, therefore giving the Treaty factions a good reputation, and encouraging new members to join the signed factions.

Please sign by posting your IGN next to your faction name.

Signed factions:

Debrisian Federal Navy (FlyingDebris)

Rebel Alliance (ObiShawnKenobi)

Starmadian Republic (Trollerbobman)

SATURN Industries (xXDanClarke96Xx)

The United Alliance of Factions (Hierarch)

The Brotherhood (jzimmerman4)

New Lunar Republic (LunaMoonBringer)

United Space Fighters (Ashtin1071)

Federation Starfleet (matheus.de.alcantar)

Galaxy rangers (MichaelSepth)

United Earth Industries (MarshalPictures)

Federation Starfleet (matheus.de.alcantara

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Starmadian Republic

IGN: Trollerbobman

I gratefully accept all the terms and conditions of this truce.

FlyingDebris

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Debrisian Federal Navy

IGN FlyingDebris

I accept.

Reaction score
    Although S.A.T.U.R.N. is not mentioned above id like to agree to this treaty and in doing so include every player on my server.

S.A.T.U.R.N. (and all related parties)

IGN: XxDanclarke96xX

I accept the terms

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Top Forum Contributor
    The Rebel Alliance

IGN: ObiShanKenobi

I would be glad to end this quarrel, although I believe that Trollerbobman owes both me and XxDanclarke96xX an apology, and I also believe Biostrakk110 owes one to me as well.

Reaction score
    I am fine without the apology and in good terms of this treaty i believe we should all just forget about what happened in the past.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Top Forum Contributor
    It\'s just that we spent a month working on a base and it was destroyed. All I wanted was an apology. Troller refuses.

FlyingDebris

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Obi and Clarke get their apology letter, and Troller loses his bad reputation. How\'s that sound?

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Obi, Dan, I am sorry about the damage and trouble I have caused to each of your home bases.

I promise that nothing of the sort will happen again. And I will not blame others or my mouse pad if it does somehow happen again.

also Debris, that is a great idea! Everyone wins!

But, I also have a few suggestions.

1. You and the Rebel Alliance can build somewhere better to live then a modified space station (No offence intended), why not make Yavin base or Hoth base?

2.Dan, you could make a base on an alien planet and have glass biodome-type things across the surface holding plants and such, sort of like colonizing an alien planet where the air is unbreathable.

FlyingDebris

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Which is not only accepted, but ENCOURAGED. He could have just as easily put \"HAHALOL UR BASE SUCKS LOLOL\", but he refrained from doing so. I expect likewise out of all of us.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    The Dovan Empire is not a Shipyard! I also will not sign something that requires one of my members to send an apology letter (Biostrakk110) along with the fact for the Dovan Empire to have hostilities there must be a reason to have them and an official declaration of war (though this proposed truce could count as a provocation due to the reference to us as a shipyard). Until these issues are fixed, the Dovan Empire cannot sign this

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Im the one who had to send apology letters, did you not read the previous posts?

FlyingDebris

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    For some reason, I keep thinking it\'s Dovan Shipyards. Also, we never told Bio to apologize, so he doesn\'t need to. Besides, this is a treaty, so it is being put in place to at least have some sort of ground rules, and end the arguments that we all have been doing. Do not deny it, I am not either, nor is anyone else here.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Top Forum Contributor
    Sorry if I\'m being a little grouchy. Just a lot of stress going on in my family with my school, my job, my grandmother, especially my grandmother. She almost died the past week and fortunately she survived, but is in a lot of pain.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Top Forum Contributor
    Well Biostrakk110 said some rude things when he left, which started this whole war on the forums. It wasn\'t mainly Trollerbobman\'s fault; it was Biostrakk110 who caused it.

And Trollerbobman, thank you. All I wanted was an apology for the past month.

And Miraak, make Biostrakk110 apologize and please don\'t put up a fight.

Reaction score
    United Space Fighters

IGN: Ashtin1071

Felt i should since i had him as an enemy

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    YOU are telling ME what to do? I am no charity Obi and in case you havent already noticed, im not going to make him apologize. If he really wants to he can but im still not signing this and im still in charge of myself and i WILL put up a fight.