A TREATY between the SR, the DFN, A&S, GR, USF, FS, SATURN, BA, UEI, DE, RA, and the UAF

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Thinking Positive
    I really don\'t see how that was slander... if anything, I was just politely telling you to grow up. So be an adult and just drop it. Your aggressive \'we\'re so powerful! we don\'t need to play by the rules!\' attitude is one I see pretty much everyday, and it is quite frankly pathetic and embarrassing to watch. Quit while you\'re ahead and just drop it.

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Miraak still refuses to take Incap off of his enemies list, and I\'m running out of options. At this stage, we have two available options:

1.) Find some way to get Miraak and Incap on good terms, and possibly include Miraak in the treaty.

2.) A show of force, every signer of this treaty, whether allied to him or otherwise, sends him a message threatening war. Should this turn into a conflict, I respect your alignments, and you are able to recede from the war.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    I believe a show of force will be needed.

He will probably not back down without a fight.

FlyingDebris

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    And myself undecided. I find it odd how, at first, I thought that you, troller, would have been the one to cause problems, but, instead, it was Miraak, a relatively nonaggressive person. I was mistaken. Looking back on it all, I find the arguments you and I had were, actually, pretty pointless. I\'m glad we are all (almost all) working together to set things straight.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    As am I.

If we need a planetary invasion, no problem.

If you need tanks, rhinos, landspeeders, a ship to carry them, or any type of ground force, Just send a message.

FlyingDebris

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Loosely fitted with drop pods and a downward facing gunner\'s seat, for the missile battery.

Now, seeing as to how only two have responded so far, option one is still open, so don\'t do anything quite yet.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Ik right?

Although I only know how do an average marinestim medvac seige tank with terran, haven\'t played much with the other races.

Reaction score
    I guess my favorite build is massive army of goliaths and tanks backed up with mass-lockdown ghosts,but...
    SC2 NO LIKE GOLIATHS?!?!
    My best SC2 build must be my helion/marine/banshee/battlecruis-er rush. Now that ones a killer.

FlyingDebris

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    I honestly expected the guys who were allied with him to be a bit more leniant with Miraak, not KILL ALL MIRAAKS!!! Is there something you guys never told me about, or something?

FlyingDebris

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Would rather flatten the planet Dov, then that\'s what we\'ll do.

Reaction score
    Are you kidding? I get so much agression worked up in a day that I need someone to flatten. after murdering travbro and co. recently I miraak is just a convenient bull\'s-eye to hit.

Reaction score
    That was just a joke. don\'t actually kill every single one, we need POW\'s to show our \"kindness\" towards them. anyway, whats your youtube? because i might just follow you.

FlyingDebris

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    I have been to busy building ships to upload or record any videos. Alsp, I sent a \"friendly warning\" to Miraak, to discourage any bad desicions.

Reaction score
    hehehehehe.

Ok any progress on the whole \"council grand seat\" idea? cuz I wanna be next door to some of the most powerful factions in starmade.

BTW I MADE WAFFLLLEEEEESSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!