A TREATY between the SR, the DFN, A&S, GR, USF, FS, SATURN, BA, UEI, DE, RA, and the UAF

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    with a 48, 000 block d100. Never finished it, but it still didn\'t fire like a AMC. Pretty damn effective, but not quite as much as you would think.

Reaction score
    Yeah guys.

My 83 block long CORVETTE has the firepower of a small destroyer(200-300 blocks long) because of all the turrets.

The downside? The ship has 35 faction modules to pay for, and good luck docking it.

Reaction score
    why dont you have a sector that is a war sector. what this means that any ship that enters this sector is a target. it could be a way to vent any steam and grudges that two or more factions have at any time. you argue, det annoyed at each other, go to the war sector, fight it out, and you come out of it all feeling better. (hopefully)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    I know my faction has just been created, but since I am part of the SATURN server, I believe I should sign the treaty anyway.

Docter Unakade Etheris......

Considered the treaty signed by the EEAM (Etheris Engineering and Manufactering)

Reaction score
    The wargames/ tournaments would be fun, but not all fleets will be balanced, so there could sometimes be un-balanced fleets to either give more of a challenge or be easier than a balanced fleet, if said un-balanced fleet is smaller than yours.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    I only had one.... For some reason it didn\'t even completely blow up a fighter. Probably the shields, cos second shot it decimated the entire thing, as one would expect.

Reaction score
    I think obi got hacked, at least, that\'s what it says on the DFN forum. BTW the DFN is not responsible nor am I.

Reaction score
    The Vulcan-Class Heavy Assault Frigate is here for help!

http://i.imgur.com/y4toRpa.png

With 1037.9 mass, Arround 3.5k thrusters and about a LOT of firepower!

http://i.imgur.com/8yP06cX.png

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Top Forum Contributor
    Due to the attack on the DFN base from the Vaygr Empire, this treaty has been abused. The Brotherhood has sided with the Vaygr Empire not only because it is an allied faction, but because the leader of the Brotherhood jzimmerman4 stated that the Vaygr Empire has never became allies with the DFN. jzimmerman4 signed this treaty representing the Brotherhood and its allied factions. A war has now been declared on the Vaygr Empire, the Brotherhood, and possibly the Dovan Empire with the opposers: the Debrisian Federal Navy, the Rebel Alliance, S.A.T.U.R.N., the United Earth Industries, and the Starmadian Republic. We wish for this to not continue and remove the Vagyr Empire from the Brotherhood as a punishment.

Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Stations
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Isn\'t this a treaty to prevent forum wars? This treaty was created to prevent another Troller from happening. So sorry but yet again this doesn\'t apply

Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Stations
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    I do see you argument though since the second rule. However I was signing this on behalf of me and I had never consulted with Vaygr about signing. I have also talk about leaving this treaty multiple times before the attack since it is practically what faction alliances are. Aka the UAF and Brotherhood

Reaction score
    Een though syndicate is a new faction and was not requested, I will accept and my deerest apologies to ObiShawn, I thought you were someone else.

Zachwhit

Syndicate