A New Era [Faction Server] Serious server! (WHITELISTED)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Username: Unbeaten11
    Previous Experience: (photos allowed) I have played this game for a couple of days now. Very addicting. Looking for a good server.
    Reasons: Played on the server before it got a whitelist, seems very nice! I even made a faction but now sadly I cannot log back in. Hopefully I can get whitelisted!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Indeed, it would be nice to see more than the lucky 6 admitted players on the server page ^^

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    The following players have been whitelisted:

Ausboss
    SnakeMittens
    FlameWarden
    Soriane
    LeSeMFIN
    DarkWater
    goyohgo
    Unbeaten11
    STrotter583

Reaction score
    Username: Waka

Previous Experience: No photos, sadly. My previous experience with servers was sad, but good. I joined servers that were small in the begining. The playerbase rapidly expanded and i could never log on. Both due to the players, and the lag of people spamming in ships. I was starting to build a factory with

Reasons: Well, I want to join a whitelisted server. The reasons being, it has less people, more dedicated people, and just a more general lack of lag.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Username:WarBloodBird
    Previous Experience: I dont have much, played a little on Steamers server, nothing more
    Reasons: Lookin for a server that has a good up time and we can call home, bring a min of 2 people but will spread the word as much as i can.

Hope this is enof, thanks for your time.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Username: Patrickus

Previous Experiance: Pretty new to this game but i have built a few figates and shuttles i generally spend my time mineing and trading. outside of this game i was the leader of a city on a RP server for minecraft where we built a large dwarvern city underground.

Reasons: want to find a server with a nice community and no greifers and also some people with a mature attitude insted of being blown up at spawn all the time ..

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Username: Protentus

Previous Experience: Played a little bit of Starmade, just fiddling with ship setups and so on. Also played quite a bit of factions mod on minecraft (which seems to be somewhat similar)

Reasons: Looking for somewhere that I can use as a main server, get to know people and have fun with. It\'s never fun to jump around on multiple servers.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hello, My username is Madcheif

Previous Experience: None

Reasons: Me and my freind recently saw this game online, and decided to play. we would love to join your server and really get into this game. we know the basics of ship building and factions, ect.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Username:

Kowalski

Previous Experience:

Quite a lot, ive been playing starmade for about a month now, im also an old minecraft veteran.

Im also the leader of the most powerful faction on the MadRealms server (SalvageCo/SalvageCo_Wing)

Reason:

Im looking for a \"safe hiding spot\", i dont like being surrounded by too many players, especially new players who dont read the tutorial and/or ask things like \"can you take me to a planet?\", \"where can i find the earth?\", \"how do i place a ship?\", \"can you build me a ship?\"

Other:

I\'d also like to ask for the whitelisting of a few other players, i know them all, so they shouldnt be problematic, they are also looking for a \"safe\" server. (usernames: atatra, Stakhanov, RACTA)

We are all EU players, and im in contact with all of them over skype and steam.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Username: Whimster

Previous Experience: Only on a small Private server and about a week in single Player

Reasons: I want to join because i wanted to find a server where there isn\'t alot of pvp but you can still have small faction fights if you wanted to and i also have a friend thats in here

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Username: Kuladoz

Previous Experience: A few days in single-player, and a few hours on multi-player, very familiar with the mechanics of the game.

Reasons:I would like to join to create or join a faction and do some RP, and i enjoy talking with people.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Username: sonicboom724

Previous Experience: I\'ve played on a multitude of other servers, and even ran one of my own, though it was shut down due to my lack of resources, (speed, RAM, etc.)

Reasons: This server sounds like the type of server I\'ve been trying to find for a while, and you sound like a mature enough server owner from the above post. (One that won\'t rage at the players when he\'s having a bad day, etc.)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Username: Warhawk
    Previous Experience: (photos allowed) i have some experience, im good at building turret defenses, and not to bad of a fighter.
    Reasons: ive ben playing single player for a while now but im tired of there being no one out there to interact with, i am a defensive player i wont attack you if you dont attack me, i would love to join your server if it is ok with you

thanks for your consideration

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Username:megaspacezombie
    Previous Experience: ive played alot of singleplayer, and realy almost no multiplayer
    Reasons: im hoping to join a server not full of morons who tear apart my ship while im building it, and to have some fun on StarMade with other players.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    The following have been whitelisted:
    Waka
    WarBloodBird
    Protentus
    Madcheif
    Kowalski
    atatra
    Stakhanov
    RACTA
    Whimster

That\'s enough whitelisting for one day. I\'ll check again tomorrow.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    seem to be having trouble connecting to the server it seems to be blocked or otherwise unaccesable to me and whimster wondering if you know what caused this.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Me and Neumatic are having the same issue, not really sure what\'s happening, think server needs a restart.

Reaction score
    Username:karl

Previous Experience: alot of time in minecraft building some massive structures, spent alot of time looking up awesome designs and how to make some, built something that reselbles a spacestation, allready made a faction with a few others

Reasons: well the big one would have to be that the old server i was on closed, i love to build big ships, i can get a bit out of hand with my creations so a creative server is more my style (although i dont mind fighting either) and im willing to be an active member of the community

i hope to see you guys in game XD