A New Era [Faction Server] Serious server! (WHITELISTED)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Username:lasse449
    Previous Experience: i have build BC from sc. no photos.
    Reasons:i have playd starmade 5 days naw. but when i start samting i start big.

naw im LF a server wher i can get new Starmade Frinds. (dont have any that play starmade).

i dont like Crapy ships im a space ship fanatic love it :). i think you ppl are ppl i can have fun whit .

hope you add me and ty if you do. if so i whil Cruis in my Battle_Cruiser the sec i get 245000000 Creds :_)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Wow, some people do not understand the intention behind the rules >_>

Either way, here;s my application for white listing.

Username: Micro102

Previous Experience: I\'ve been on some minecraft servers before, prefer to make my own because of all the griefiing. Also play on some RPing servers on BYOND.

Reasons: Because I\'ve found it necessary to play on a white listed server. Also interested in a factions server. I\'m a building and defense maniac :P

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Username:nobodykidd (ingame) nobody
    Previous Experience: Been playin for a couple of days now like to play as miners/ planet crackers love making carriers that launch smaller more specialized ships
    Reasons me and my friend would love to get a whole big faction of planet crackers

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I have been playing for the last 5 days with my friends.

The reason I want to join the server is so i can play in a hassel free community controlled environment this would make it so the multiplayer experiance is less of a troll fest and is more for people who want to play the game.

- Pacificbarrel1

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Username: Vladio

Previous Experience: Well.... none with this game actually, but I\'m ready to learn and help.

Reasons: Singleplayer is getting boring and I want to meet new people and possibly get more players.

Reaction score
    Username: M

Previous Experience: Played a lot on my own hamachi based server with a few friends (Cooperness and others), have made numerous ships (lots of angles and curves, no tetris blocks ;) ). Am experienced with building efficient faction staions and ultralarge carriers.

Reasons: looking for a server where the factions are large and plentiful and whitelisted so won\'t be shut down by groups of griefers crashing the server.

Reaction score
    Whitelist Application

Username: Cooperness

Previous Experience: Made a small hamachi based server with some friend (Mulyo92 and others) and went on to build many ships and even a small space station.

Reasons: Looking for a server in which there are a lot of people to mess around with, maybe even colaborate on big builds of ships and space stations etc. Whitelisted is preferable as that i do not get griefed the second i log on.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Username: Van-Trollington

Previous Experience: Ive played Minecraft since one of teh first alpha versions and I have expirience . Same here I play Starmade and I think I play it long as Minecraft. I love it to creat something

Reasons: I hope on this server are not many Griefers . To have fun . And find new friendas and join or found a faction :) I dont know if Iam bringing friends with me , maybe or not.

If my English is too bad , excuse Iam a German :)

Reaction score
    not sure if i missed anything, but does this server have forums?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Whitelist Application

Username: astralFitz

Previous Experience: Lots of solo Minecraft, some server experience with friends.

Reasons: A friend on this server recently pointed me to this game and this server, and it sounded like something that could be a lot of fun, especially with other people.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Ziraxes

I used to play minecraft every now and then before this, and I\'ve been playing this for a few days now. I just made my first actual ship yesterday after using a salvager for a while.

Really, I\'m just trying to find a good server.

Reaction score
    Username:WeeMan

Previous Experience: Not much but I love this game and i like people who take it with profesionalism and maturaty and im tired of Idiots coiming along and ruining my work.

Reason:I would love to join you guys in your epic faction server!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    username jomama

privious experiance i have had mixed times on servers

reasons i want to join because i like these kinds of servers and i am very creative

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Username: Piesofthesky
    Previous Experience: 1 big ship. A few smaller ships. One of the reasons I want to join is for experience.
    Reasons: I want to play starmade with lots of other people in a more realistic environment. All previous servers have been too small (essentially singleplayer) or too chaotic (spawncampers, random theiving, ruined stations and ships everywhere). In this server I believe that I will have more luck gaining experience about the game with other players.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Username: Mango

Previous Experience: I\'ve been playing on a dedicated server for a few weeks now, and I have fairly good experience with games like minecraft,garry\'s mod and also Dwarf fortress/Prison Simulator.

BattleCruiser Link (Which I Built): http://i.imgur.com/RerCMqd.jpg?1

Reasons: Looking for a nice server to settle down in, Will Probably just stick to salvaging and pvp :3

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Purchased!
    username: orion_rahaladon

previous experience: i love to build big capital ships and armys

reasons most of my frends don\'t play the game so i find myself lonly so i wan\'t to go on a proper server with nice pepole