A New Era [Faction Server] Serious server! (WHITELISTED)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Username:EBeaston5987

Experience: Mostly COD gamer but some pc games and most recently starmade.

Reasons: I just want to have fun, create, and explore.

mou

Reaction score
    Whitelist Application

Username: mou

Previous Experience: I m a player of garry\'s mod spacebuild I love building space ships and I also loved minecraft

Reasons: I am looking to joining a server that is not full of griefers and trolls, the only other server I joined people who had been playing for a while would just nuke you at spawn.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Name:Admiral_D4rtha

Previous Expirience:Know the basics but have only played on two other server before but I didn\'t see anyone else at all.

Reason:Me and my friend have really been wanting to get on a server but the ones we\'ve played on was as far as we noticed empty, wich made me take a look at your server and it was actually pretty intresting and its (almost) always more fun to play with others, and i must say that your concept of trading and forging alliances was intrsting on it\'s own.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Username: Itachi.

Previous Experience: Minecraft / ROBLOX / Starmade ( 28 June) -all block building games-

Reasons: Sick an tired of people blowing up my work and buying all the ship cores and running away with them. Basically I want an escape from the griefers to build my things and show them off and give the big \"tour\" around what I build.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Username:EmeraldPanda

Previous Experience: Been playing for a few weeks now, skilled in building of mining and fighter ships

Reasons:I juts want to get on a server where factions work right and people actually follow the rules

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    The following people have been whitelisted:
    Micro102
    Piesofthesky
    Mango

You guys aren\'t going to get in by writing a simple sentence, write a few paragraphs. It helps a lot! For those of you wondering about us having a forum, we are setting one up now which would hopefully house many discussions, ban appeals, etc.

Also, Itachi, I\'m confused. Does your username have a \".\" or not?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Purchased!
    username: orion_rahaladon

previous experience: i love to build big capital ships and fun silly ships i played for about 10 weeks and i played minecraft for about 3 years so im good with cubes

reasons: most of my frends don\'t play the game so i find myself lonly so i wan\'t to go on a proper server with nice pepole. i hate grifers who spawn camp whitch are on most non white listed servers

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Application

Username: Patrickus

Previous Experiance: Pretty new to this game but i have built a few figates and shuttles i generally spend my time mineing and trading. outside of this game i was the leader of a city on a RP server for minecraft where we built a large dwarvern city underground.

Reasons: want to find a server with a nice community and no greifers and also some people with a mature attitude insted of being blown up at spawn all the time ..

Reaction score
    Username: SiaXiz
    Previous Experience: (photos allowed)
    Reasons: I\'m a mature player, 17 years old, much into RP and I\'ve got a friend joining too. We are both looking for some serious gameplay.

-SiaXiz

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Username: tville1244
    Previous Experience:
    Reasons: I\'m seeking a more serious StarMade server. I\'m mature and want to play it as it\'s supposed to be.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Username:Rity ( also joeisawesome23, friend who would be starting a faction with me, has the same credentials)
    Previous Experience: Been playing this game for a few months now, was a regular member of NASS back when it was really the only server up.
    Reasons:This server sounds like the exact play style I would like to be a part of. I feel like this game was made to help people be creative, not just make the best ship possible and ruin everyone elses hard work. I alos love faction diplomacy and building up your factions worth. I\'ve really been waiting for a server that has some civil like minded people and I (and my friend ) would love to join.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Previous Experience: diggiging up a planet and Re-Build it as a ship

Reasons: I need a server to play and build on with no grifers/spamers

Reaction score
    name cantingprism83
    exp non
    reasion i just whait to join a quite, nice, almost greefer free server =D

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Username: Quilrond
    Previous Experience: None, really. I\'ve played a bit and know basics (did tutorial, built a decent ship, and attacked a pirate station). If it matters, Minecraft player since beta 1.3, so I do have huge blocky construction experience.
    Reasons: I wish to learn more about the game from people that know more than me and I\'d like to find a good community to learn in. The tutorial helped, but there are many aspects of the game that I\'m unsure of. I think that joining a server, especially one that doesn\'t encourage PVP, will be a good experience.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Username:Mitch_Doctor
    Previous Experience: I\'m not quite sure what this means but i have played a great deal of minecraft and starmade
    Reasons: I want to join the server and i wouldnt pvp, i just want to maybe make a spaceship and station with some friends

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    username: Mitch_Doctor

Past Expierience: I\'ve had Minecraft for 6 months and starmade for 1 month

Reasons: I just want to play starmade on multiplayer and make a ship and station with some friends

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Username: Doctor_Green

Happened upon the game, seemed right up my alley, been tinkering in singleplayer for a bit, have a decent ship. I like building creative ships, but am also game for planet stations and space stations, PvP (within reason) , whatever. Collab building sounds fun, and I\'ll do what I can to contribute to whatever faction I join. May have a few questions regarding power and such, but started to work that out to some degree. This server seems like a great place to start multiplayer without tearing my hair out. Thanks!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Username:LOL_YOLO

Previous experience: i am not that experienced but i am a player who hates griefers and trollers.

Reason: The reason i want to join is so i dont get destroyed and be griefed, trolled ect

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Username: retrorainbow/aang671
    Previous Experience: well, i have had a lot of experience with creative building, such as minecraft terraria etc, and despite not having much experience in this game i am getting the hang of how things work
    Reasons:
    creativity
    willingness to learn
    calmness
    niceness

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Username: retrorainbow
    Previous Experience: lots of previous experience with creativity sandboxes, learning how to play this game
    Reasons:
    creativity
    calm
    friendly