A New Era [Faction Server] Serious server! (WHITELISTED)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Who are we?

We're nothing but a bunch of people with too much time on our hands willing to open up a server to have laughs with people we don't even know about. We started playing Star-Made a while ago and decided that playing alone without others out there in the universe just wasn't that fun. And here we are, starting a good old serious server based on faction communication and how people relate to each other. No, this isn't a PVP server, although we don't frown upon those who decide to become pirates or the factions that set up raid parties. You may lose respect from us, but we won't stop you from doing what you want. What I myself would like to see personally is people trading and forming alliances with each other. You know, the nice fake friendship? I think it's worth a try starting a server to see how well people communicate.

What we would like to see from you! (yes, you.)

If you're considering joining this server you need to seriously try and bring friends with you, it's a harsh world out there and you won't survive for long on your own. This is a faction server for a reason, come ready! Do not under any circumstances slap a pile of cannons together: we don't consider these as ships and this would get you banned/un-whitelisted. Sorry, but we want to see creativity.

Rules?

I don't want to be super-strict on things but if we decide that you don't belong in the server we'll just remove you from the whitelist and you will have to re-make your application here on this thread.. (This allows for second chances) One of our few requests is that you go easy on newcomers, leave them be for a while to get used to the environment. Don't spawncamp, basically. Okay? Oh, and try not to ruin other factions' tiresome work and attack their major things (home stations, stations, etc.). Like I said, don't turn to pvp, it's frowned upon. Try not to nick people's ships, please. And to be honest, if you're going to join only for PVP you can go and find another server, because there are plenty of PVP servers out there.

How to Join?

Easy: go here and apply.

That's all I have for now. Enjoy the server!

176.28.49.185:4242

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Is the sever down or something? I can\'t seem to connect >_>

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    We had issues. Whitelist is now in action, hopefully we will be able to get stuff done now.

Reaction score
    Username: LETHALVIP3RZZ
    Previous Experience: (photos allowed) On servers? A lot of people say i\'m friendly, always willing to help out (i psend a lot of time in the support chat answering questions) I\'ve had the game since almost when it first came out, i played a lot of single-player and know the game.

Reasons: I can help with anything, i can be on a lot of the time and just wish to be on a server where you can get stuff done without long-time players turning up in 4000 mass ships blowing you to hell before you can even start building a ship

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    In Game Name: Ausboss

Previous Experience: I honestly havent been on a muilty-player server yet

Reasons: I want to be able to connect to the people on the server. Not randomly join a server and have them steal all my crap (I know it might happen on here but I would rather be in a closed inviroment then open to the public, you know what I mean?)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Username:Flamewarden

Previous Experience: (photos allowed): Ive built several ships but the majority of them were deticated more to combat then holding a crew or looking impressive but the best ship so far would be the Ikaruga-Mk-3 which was again a combat ready ship as opposed to holding a crew. as fro playing on other servers i have not had the chance as servers are often full and i never have a chance to play.

Reasons:would actually like a chance to play the multiplayer aspect of this game and would love to be able to start construction of a ship not completely war like and can hold a crew.

Reaction score
    Username: SnakeMittens
    Previous Experience: I\'ve built small shuttles and fighters, and that\'s about it. However, I\'m a reasonably good builder as I\'ve got a lot of building experience from Minecraft.
    Reasons: This server seems pretty cool, and I always build better on multiplayer servers for some reason.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Username: Soriane
    Previous Experience: Unfortunately, no photos. I have over 12 hours play time now with good knowledge of key aspects of the game. I\'m beginning to push boundaries of the bobby AI and such to now try and progress.
    Reasons: I currently play often with a friend of mine and we\'re beginning to look for a server. We feel confident in our abilities and believe we should push out more towards the social side of the game where we can compete and battle instead of waiting for pointless AI to possible come to us. The power of us (and possibly more friends to come) could be beneficial to our experience in the game and make the game more enjoyable as it\'s updated.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Username: LeSeNFIN

Previous Experience: I have been on many different StarMade servers, and enjoyed most of them. I have built many smaller ships, but some time ago I built a Venator-class Star Destroyer in a smaller scale, but it soon got stolen.

Reasons: I would like to join this server because it is whitelisted, I expect smaller amount of grief and other things like that because of it. I also love to build ships, mine, build bases and space stations, I don\'t like PVP so much, and this seems like an amazing server with a good community and not so much PVP.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Username:Darkwater
    Previous Experience: Over 10 hours of gameplay , enough to get well familliarized with faction creation and the creation of spacestations/ships
    Reasons: I was on the server just before it got whitelisted so i was hoping to continue playing especially since -I have a faction created (GDAssociaton) in a hollowed out planet.

-I love the 200km/h speedcap

-I found the lowest ping on this server.

-I hate spawn-stealing/killing and i\'ll do anything to stop it from happening to others.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Oh and i forgot:

May you add to the whitelist my friend goyohgo? -> He\'s a close friend of mine that belongs to my faction (thus the initials G&D)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Username: STrotter583

Previous Experience: I\'ve been a part of several large gaming/roleplaying communities over the years with games such as Garrys Mod Half Life 2 RP etc. Unfortunately I have little experience with Star-made but I\'m willing to learn.

Reasons: I work well in a team, I\'m a fast learner, I\'m Irish and I want to have some fun.

Thanks. :)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Username: Kuladoz

Previous Experience: A few days in single-player, and a few hours on multi-player, very familiar with the mechanics of the game.

Reasons:I would like to join to create or join a faction and do some RP, and i enjoy talking with people.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Username: Bork_quid
    Previous Experience: (photos allowed) i have played on the \"small, whitelisted, roleplay\" server and some hours of learning in singleplayer
    Reasons: I hope to find a fun server that isn\'t blown to pieces. My goal is to build something like the USS Enterprise and have crew on it

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Username: ctzzombies2

Previous Experience: 40 Differant Servers, RP, Factions

Reasons: I love faction servers, and I would love to see what this server has to offer, I love playing with the admins, they\'re always so nice! I believe I will bring some joy to not only my faction, or guild, but the entire server and I will do my best, or better! To get to the achievment of this. I hope I helped!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Your server philosophy and server rules conflict. I\'d take a closer look and see which one you\'d like to have the upper hand. Because of this conflict, I won\'t even try joining. But if you manage to fix it, I\'ll apply for whitelist.

Reaction score
    Username:Yashagoro
    Previous Experience:I have played the game for days and nights and I cant kick this addiction
    Reasons:Bored of singleplayer to hell

Reaction score
    Username:Yashagoro
    Previous Experience:I have played the game for days and nights and I cant kick this addiction
    Reasons:Bored of singleplayer to hell