A New Era [Faction Server] Serious server! (WHITELISTED)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Username: ThatMCGuy314
    Previous Experience: (photos allowed) Honestly, I\'ve only had this game for about a week. I dived right in, though, and already know pretty much all there is about playing. I can build a decent sized ship with turrets, set up bases on planets, take out pirate stations, and anything else that any other player could do. I\'ve only played one other stable server before, and that one has been a bit unreliable as of late. Besides Starmade, I\'ve played quite a bit of Minecraft, if it matters.
    Reasons: The only other stable server I\'ve played on has become unreliable. I have jumped from server to server to server, but every one was either full of lag or griefers. I think this one will be a nice change from all the others.

Hope to see you soon,

ThatMCGuy314

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Username: xTharc , Eliott , Asgarnian

Note * : Im making an aplication for me and my friends. We woud like to play together so there are our names.

Previous experience: We all found out about this awesome game a few days back. But we already know pretty much everything about it and we made our own tactics to get to cash and stuff fast. We first played over LAN together in our world, but after we got pretty much everything we started looking into multiplayer.

Reasons: The previous server we started playing on was very laggy and unstable. So we are looking for a new server that has a lot of people, nice community and is not laggy.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Username: KrazyKat
    Previous Experience: I led the faction of Russia on our previous server, we were doing great and I had 2 billion in the bank when they unwhitelisted me, stopped responding to my messages, and overall it seems they kicked me out for no reason.
    Reasons:I want to join a reliable server where I can have fun with cool people, build huge ships, and battle with them. I love this game but haven\'t been able to stay very long and I lost my best ship since I wasn\'t able to catalog it before I left.

Reaction score
    Username: nojo01

Previous experience: Have been playing this for about a week, mostly singleplayer.

Reasons: I want to join a friendly server that do not have spawncampers everywhere.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Please remove that image, it stretches the page and the ship isn\'t even from Starmade. It certainly won\'t help you in.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    User : xlFlacidSnakelx

Previous experience: None playing alone not that entertaining and don\'t really learn much

Reasons : To learn and get used to the game

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    USERNAME: Dusfist

PREVIUS EXPERIANCE: i havnt had the game for long but i have done alot i have created a pretty good ship thats light wait and can really get thangs done and im hoping to find a server that i can relax and build another one

REASONS: i am a non pvper and pretty good at the game i hope to not get attacked and just relax and play the game i have done alot in this game my single player has 5 ships a space station and 2 bases on planets

thank you for reading my application and i hope to see you soon: AGNYZAB

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Username: Jhenth

Previous Experience: My friend and and have been playing on a dedicated server together for a few days now, and I have a lot of experience with building-type games like minecraft and garry\'s mod.

Reasons: I am looking forward to joining a server that is not full of griefers, the only other server I joined people who had been playing for a while would just nuke you at spawn.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Username: HanryProper_CZ + MonzterCZE + Diamant_CZ

Note: I am writing this for me and my friends, so I wrote their names, too

Previous Experience: I am playing this game for a few days and I am also playing Minecraft for 3 years

Reasons: I and my friends played on a lot of non-whitelisted servers and there were lots of unintelligent people so we would like to play on some whitelisted server

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Username: Esbyan

Previous Experience: I\'ve only had the game for a couple of days, and i havent been playing on a server, but i have experience from Minecraft servers, witch is essentially the same. I know the basics about building ships and combat.

Reasons: Well as you wrote, singlplayer just isent that fun in the long run.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    The following players have been whitelisted:
    karl
    ThatMCGuy314
    xTharc, Eliott, Asgarnian
    KrazyKat
    Dusfist
    Jhenth
    HanryProper_CZ, MonzterCZE, Diamant_CZ
    Esbyan

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    He kicked us because he threated us and we came in very strong ships and ripped them apart, and owner raged and banned us from the server and so much for \"Friendly Comminty\" he threated us and banned us and de-whitlisted all because he got destroyed. So congratz to this server. have a nice day

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I would recomend avoiding the server the admin aparently does not like being beat and when we all but destroyed their ships they banned me and whimster and aparently my ship does not count as a ship for the apparent reason that it has large weapons so yeah people if you are going to play on this server i recomend staying away from CakeQ\'s faction dont have much more to say then that.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    The way you are putting it is very harsh. First of all, we did not threaten you. Secondly, if you have read the OP properly: \"Do not under any circumstances slap a pile of cannons together: we don\'t consider these as ships and this would get you banned/un-whitelisted. Sorry, but we want to see creativity.\" You came at us with a pile of cannons. Hey, you broke one of our only rules (good job!).

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    this is the ship that got me banned and although it has very powerfull weapons it is by no means nothing but cannons ive deciede to disect the ship and show everyone what will get you banned even though we can clearly see that almost 80 to 90% of the ships mass is mainly power and shield generators the cannons runn along the outside running a 2X6 pattern and the four main guns at the front run a 3X3 pattern with the majority of the ships systems devoted to power and shields so i fail to see how this ship can be considered a pile of cannons when its clearly a pile of shields =) and power cells.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    the pictures seem to not want to load is anyone knows how to get the screen shot up on the fourms that would be much apriciated.