A History of Factions

Lecic

Convicted Lancake Abuser
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 11
    but we all know Zoro is still prancing around with an alt going on his own thing.
    If you mean Rizetu, well, do I have news for you- looks like that alt got banned.

This is bugging me now, but didn't Aceface get banned last week with the bunch of people? He went dead silent (he was doing a post every day or so) for the week everyone was gone and appeared again within a few hours of me getting back. I could be wrong, but those times line up, and Jaas was banned for the same event, which apparently is mentioned within the doc (I didnt see anything about it).
    Yeah, Ace and Jaas both received tempbans. Well, Jaas I know did, haven't asked Ace. I think I had something along the lines of "a thryn member was also temp banned" or something. I can directly put Jaas's name in if you think that'd be fairer.

Rather than hide and shy away, I simply find it a pointless event till repeated constantly. Which this "history thread" aims to do.
    It wouldn't have been repeated constantly if people weren't flinging shit about it being there in the first place :/

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Honestly right now the only Vagyr related account I currently actually respect or what have you is the new thread poster for them.

CyberTao

鬼佬
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    Probably my memory failing, I am under the impression that Zoro and Black got banned for flaming, then Thryn members got involved.

I could be wrong.
    I know Zoro and Black got 'called' into chat when someone called Zoro dum for saying X was part of Thryn, when X was actually something of an enemy of Thryn. The rest of us got banned for something on CR thread, babbling over some exaggerated news post or something, I think Zoro/Black made a cameo as an alt. It honestly could have been the same post, but I don't think it was, and most of those posts are now deleted, so I'm not sure at all.

Honestly right now the only Vagyr related account I currently actually respect or what have you is the new thread poster for them.
    Graves is the party leader of Vaygr. Still a Vaygan, but actually enjoyable to be around.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    I know Zoro and Black got 'called' into chat when someone called Zoro dum for saying X was part of Thryn, when X was actually something of an enemy of Thryn. The rest of us got banned for something on CR thread, babbling over some exaggerated news post or something, I think Zoro/Black made a cameo as an alt. It honestly could have been the same post, but I don't think it was, and most of those posts are now deleted, so I'm not sure at all.
    At this point, I am too confused and annoyed to care..... The amount of ego padding by everyone is too damn high.

Reaction score

Graves is the party leader of Vaygr. Still a Vaygan, but actually enjoyable to be around.

Leanson told me to tell you that he got permabanned from forums.

Winterhome

Way gayer than originally thought.
    Reaction score
    Leanson and Jaaskinal were tempbanned for getting involved in a flame war one too many times.

Leanson was then permabanned while trying to ask moderators how long his temp ban was, I think. It may be possible to appeal that, given the circumstances. Dunno.

Zoro and Blackhawk were banned for a combination of flame and posting other users' illicitly gained personal information without consent.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Leanson and Jaaskinal were tempbanned for getting involved in a flame war one too many times.

Leanson was then permabanned while trying to ask moderators how long his temp ban was, I think. It may be possible to appeal that, given the circumstances. Dunno.
    Wait wat?

A perma ban for asking about how long a ban is?

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    I'm just as confused.
    Well, I guess it does break the no alt account rules, and if the admins are to enforce the rules to the letter without any consideration for reasons, a perma ban might have been issued, either way, not our job to discuss it.

It should be appealed by Leanson.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    Everything history wise with UGSC/Covenant/Forerunner:
    07/01/3013 - Server created for Halo inspired Starmade players [Old Aedificium]
    07/03/2013 - UGSC Created by Me
    07/05/2013 - Order of the Journey (Covenant) formed by HellaRetro
    07/27/2013 - The mighty Covenant formed by Lord_Sauron (Order of the Journey merge)
    07/30/2013 - Covenant finds UGSC outer colonies Begins assault across space.
    07/31/2013 - UGSC Pyrex and Omni Pyrex (Spartan and ODST training grounds) destroyed
    08/02/2013 - Halo found and war breaks out [Both armadas confirmed KIA] (War 01 No wins)
    08/04/2013 - UGSC Project "Zero-one" Flagship finished. Paris class- UGSC Hellfire
    08/06/2013 - Covenant intercepts Hellfire and ends up in a two hour battle (In which a team of ODSTs lead by Moultonlava5 infiltrate and destroy a cruiser from the inside) Hellfire left needing repairs. (War 02 UGSC 1-0)
    08/28/2013 - Lord_Sauron disappeared - ElvenSong117 took over as head Covenant leader
    08/29/2013 - Covenant Fleet attack Sol (Home system station) ONI created.
    09/03/2013 - UGSC infinity project started. Covenant Super cruiser started.
    09/09/2013 - Covenant and UGSC main sites created
    09/11/2013 - Covenant renamed to The Covenant Empire
    09/11/2013 - "One Final Effort" Fight between Covenant and UGSC members (War 03 UGSC 2-1)
    09/12/2013 - UGSC Hellfire to be noted as UGSC symbol
    09/20/2013 - UGSC return back to outer colonies.
    10/07/2013 - Covenant home world attacked by UGSC Corbulo
    10/08/2013 - Overnight Corbulo takes heavy fire and Destroyed in combat. Ship was unsaved.
    10/18/2013 - Infinity project held up - Main shaft too small - Project froze.
    11/15/2013 - Forerunner Empire formed by Wolfiy
    11/21/2013 - Shield world contruction (Gilihab)
    12/05/2013 - Forerunner vs UGSC
    (War 04 Forerunner 1-0)
    12/11/2013 - UAF

• The New Lunar Republic; LunaMoonbringer
    • The Debrisian Federal Navy; FlyingDebris
    • The Rebel Alliance; ObiShawnKenobi
    • USGC; MoultonLava5
    • SATURN; XxDanclarke96xX
    • AMSC; SkyHawk024
    12/22/2013 - UAF Shut down
    01/07/2014 - After UAF, UGSC starts to dwindle
    01/20/2014 - UGSC HighCom vs Forerunner Leaders (UGSC Win)
    02/13/2014 - Skype group formed
    02/26/2014 - All projects stopped
    03/19/2014 - Server terminated (Old Aedificium)
    04/04/2014 - Forerunner Empire New thread
    10/12/2014 - New private server created (Aedificium)
    10/19/2014 - UGSC New thread
    11/04/2014 - UGSC Fireteams created + Fleet
    11/11/2014 - Forerunner destroyer eliminates Trade routes for UGSC
    11/16/2014 - Forerunner destroyed UGSC Hellfire and fleet
    11/16/2014 - UGSC HighCOM abducted by Forerunners
    11/19/2014 - HighCOM escape
    11/19/2014 -
    Project "Zero-One" returns as "UGSC Reunion" Named this as it will be the new flagship
    12/02/2014 - Forerunner fleet destroyed using ONI tactics
    12/25/2014 - Forerunner Dispanded A merry Christmas day off for UGSC
    01/08/2015 - Server opened to public
    01/12/2015 - Server announced as "Aedificium"
    02/28/2015 - Omega Industries created (lavas shipyard)
    03/10/2015 - UGSC members inactive

Oh man some great times.

Last edited:

Jaaskinal

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Wired for Logic Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    He should have been able to see when the ban would be lifted. Mine told me that every time I derped and tried to log in. He may have been asking the reason, because when you're banned you are locked from all forum threads, community content, and your messages. I had a pretty good idea of why I was banned and assumed making an alt account to ask would be a permaban, so I didn't.

CyberTao

鬼佬
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    Leanson wasn't asking about when it was expiring, he was apologizing for his behaviour and what he felt he started. I believe the only reason he got perma'd was because he told everyone who he was and at least 3 mods heard it, mods got to follow the rules and guidelines after all, but you could maybe try an appeal. Could possibly negotiate a longer ban instead of a perma if nothing else, since the intend was not malicious.

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    For all we know he HAS appealed and they simply rejected.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Well, there is only one way to find out! Who wants to start doing some major flaming?
    Not me, I like my un-banned status
    Please no, like really just stop.
    (Edit: Why so many extra lines sam?)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    I made a mistake and put the text inside the quote, I fixed it once I saw the extra lines.