A History of Factions

Reaction score
    • Video Genius
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Top Forum Contributor
    Just a reminder that comments like "NFD's incompetence" and "you guys are so frikken retarded" are not appreciated, aceface. And Zoro, I know you're watching this thread with an alt, so would you please cut it out with things such as "You guys are fucking pathetic emos." and "Damn you guys were fucking crying, i could taste the fucking tears on my screen."

You know what else isn't appreciated? Copypasting everyone's hard work on the document and making your own thread, with the things that make Odium look bad edited out.
    We're just fixing errors since you guys won't fix them.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Wow guys, first the doughnut and now this? I mean its one thing to name your selves Odium, but you are just asking for all kinds of labels.

CyberTao

鬼佬
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    And this is why things like this are doomed to fail; no one wants to look bad.

Lecic

Convicted Lancake Abuser
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 11
    Really? Because it sounds more like it's just you being a dick.

EDIT-

And this is why things like this are doomed to fail; no one wants to look bad.
    I've told Ace and Zoro... 4 or 5 times now, I think? If they have something and have proof of it, I'll add it. Currently, however, it's just them adding things that either a) conflict with things multiple other people have said or b) whining about things on the document that make them look bad.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Just a reminder that comments like "NFD's incompetence" and "you guys are so frikken retarded" are not appreciated, @aceface. And Zoro, I know you're watching this thread with an alt, so would you please cut it out with things such as "You guys are fucking pathetic emos." and "Damn you guys were fucking crying, i could taste the fucking tears on my screen."

You know what else isn't appreciated? Copypasting everyone's hard work on the document and making your own thread, with the things that make Odium look bad edited out.
    fear the torus :cool:
    As a faction leader your members should be ashamed of you if these are the actions you condone.

Reaction score
    • Video Genius
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Top Forum Contributor
    Just a reminder that comments like "NFD's incompetence" and "you guys are so frikken retarded" are not appreciated, @aceface. And Zoro, I know you're watching this thread with an alt, so would you please cut it out with things such as "You guys are fucking pathetic emos." and "Damn you guys were fucking crying, i could taste the fucking tears on my screen."

As a faction leader your members should be ashamed of you if these are the actions you condone.
    bruh.
    you should be ashamed of making fun of my torus.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Where was I making fun of the torus? It looks pretty smooth, I was referring to the use of exploits, which has more to do with the builder not the ship.

MrFURB

Madman of the Girders
    Reaction score
    Now now, folks, no reason to be children. I can assure all of you that there is nothing to gain and much to lose by derailing any more threads with this nonsense. Please try to keep discussions on topic and within the forum's guidelines.

Reaction score
    Can u guys change the things that are incorrect on the thread? There are several things pointed out by all of odium to be incorrect. Please fix them or I will simply correct them myself.

Lecic

Convicted Lancake Abuser
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 11
    Can u guys change the things that are incorrect on the thread? There are several things pointed out by all of odium to be incorrect. Please fix them or I will simply correct them myself.
    Feel free to correct them yourself. Make sure you have proof to back it up, though.

MossyStone48

Cmdr Deathmark
    Reaction score
    Rizetu The google doc in this thread has suggestions enabled. My recommendation would be to request the corrections there.

Winterhome

Way gayer than originally thought.
    Reaction score
    Provide video evidence, screenshots, or extensive chat logs, then. When conflicting claims are posted, more weight tends to be granted to the party who has less of a history of lying to make themselves look better. Refer to: Void Templar declining Odium invite, and Zorozeenee subsequently claiming that Odium declined their application, despite no such application existing.

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Saying the banning of a leader from the forum is not significant is like saying that if Vladimir Putin or another country leader was banned from the UN it would not be significant

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    It would be nice if once in a while people admit to their problems instead of defending themselves, thinking everything they do is right.

I hate those type of people.

Maybe if that was so, these problems wouldn't exist.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    I have an overall suggestion to make.

Forum action by administrators should not be included as "faction" history.

We already have first hand experience of how SILLY it is, and any more of it will m
    Rizetu The google doc in this thread has suggestions enabled. My recommendation would be to request the corrections there.
    Suggestions are what they are. Suggestions.

If you think that anyone is free from bias, you are wrong. This history thread included.