A History of Factions

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    I suggest this, in event of conflicting claims of victory, this could be used.

"Both sides claimed victory. Faction X achieved:, Faction Y achieved"

It is not the role of the record keeper to deal with any of the faction bickering, we will just leave results there and let the "reader" decide on who they think won.

Reactions: Winterhome

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    At least now wars and operations are more likely to be properly documented.

Reactions: Mortiferum

Lecic

Convicted Lancake Abuser
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 11
    I suggest this, in event of conflicting claims of victory, this could be used.

"Both sides claimed victory. Faction X achieved:, Faction Y achieved"

It is not the role of the record keeper to deal with any of the faction bickering, we will just leave results there and let the "reader" decide on who they think won.
    I'd like to do that, but for most of the "contested" battles, one of the sides has added image proof of the events, while the other side has nothing to back it up. In the event there's nothing to back it up while one side DOES have evidence, I tend to remove it.

Whenever two sides have a battle, though, I'll be sure to do this.

It'd be HELPFUL if people didn't just try and REMOVE events they believe didn't happen and REPLACE them with their own though, because it means I can't approve your suggestion without removing the other side. So, would people please cut that out?

Lecic

Convicted Lancake Abuser
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 11
    Reminder-

While Vanhelzing's Mercury Class Mining Barge is very well built, it is NOT proof that a side won a battle or not. Please try and CORRECTLY copypaste your proof links, people.

Reactions: FlyingDebris

Criss

Social Media Director
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Video Genius
    • Competition Winner - Stations
    Reminder-

While Vanhelzing's Mercury Class Mining Barge is very well built, it is NOT proof that a side won a battle or not. Please try and CORRECTLY copypaste your proof links, people.
    .. What?

Suddenly thread.
    TBH the mining barge is small and ill equipped for any combat scenario. When ship based factories become a thing it will be converted to that because its honestly not even good at mining compared to our other vessels.

Lecic

Convicted Lancake Abuser
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 11
    .. What?

Suddenly thread.
    TBH the mining barge is small and ill equipped for any combat scenario. When ship based factories become a thing it will be converted to that because its honestly not even good at mining compared to our other vessels.
    Someone copypasted the wrong link to a video in. I got a bit of a laugh when I went to check the "proof" they provided and it was your ship.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Catching a ship without anyways of preventing it from warping isn't as easy as it sounds okay?.... -_-|| I had to set up an ambush with ace cuz I knew he would RTB if attacked :P

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Well, that's nice. I expected a lot more manhood-waving but that seems to have been kept to a relative minimum. Keep it up, this is very interesting.

Catching a ship without anyways of preventing it from warping isn't as easy as it sounds okay?.... -_-|| I had to set up an ambush with ace cuz I knew he would RTB if attacked :p
    *Cough* Warp Interdictors pls *Cough*

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    I went on the doc and saw the biggest flaming I have ever seen.

It is disappointing.

Azeriah, Jaas, "history written by victor" and comments like these have no place on a thread/ doc which attempts to present a neutral history of factions. Try to remain objective please.

I do question the.... "usefulness" of mentioning two members getting banned. How is it relevant to "history" when both leaders clearly still lead through the use of TS3?

Odium members, shut it. Full stop.

Reilly Reese

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!

It is disappointing.

Azeriah, Jaas, "history written by victor" and comments like these have no place on a thread/ doc which attempts to present a neutral history of factions. Try to remain objective please.

I do question the.... "usefulness" of mentioning two members getting banned. How is it relevant to "history" when both leaders clearly still lead through the use of TS3?

For the most part its the guy who probably will never bother popping into this site again doing it >_>

I'm about to add the website stuff I sort of started a year ago into the document.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    For the most part its the guy who probably will never bother popping into this site again doing it >_>

I'm about to add the website stuff I sort of started a year ago into the document.
    It is both sides doing it.

Jaaskinal, Azeriah, Odium members, Zoro... It is ridiculous how people can be so bloody immature.

Jaaskinal

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Wired for Logic Gold
    • Thinking Positive

It is disappointing.

You guys are disappointing.

Reilly Reese

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Yeesh just leave the fighting on there don't bring it IN here!

Reaction score
    • Video Genius
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Top Forum Contributor
    Catching a ship without anyways of preventing it from warping isn't as easy as it sounds okay?.... -_-|| I had to set up an ambush with ace cuz I knew he would RTB if attacked :p
    it was fun that an actual strategy worked so well :)

CyberTao

鬼佬
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    Being banned from the forums is significant from a Political standpoint, since there is very limited ways to do that ingame. It is relevant, but not important, and does speak a lot about the leadership of a faction.

Winterhome

Way gayer than originally thought.
    Reaction score
    Whether it impacts your own internal affairs is irrelevant. It impacts other factions, and so it goes on the document.

Lecic

Convicted Lancake Abuser
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 11

It is disappointing.

Just a reminder that comments like "NFD's incompetence" and "you guys are so frikken retarded" are not appreciated, aceface. And Zoro, I know you're watching this thread with an alt, so would you please cut it out with things such as "You guys are fucking pathetic emos." and "Damn you guys were fucking crying, i could taste the fucking tears on my screen."

You know what else isn't appreciated? Copypasting everyone's hard work on the document and making your own thread, with the things that make Odium look bad edited out.