[64x64] DirtySpace

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen
    I guess you're waiting for the new GUI to be released before you make the HUD texture?

Reaction score
    To specify. Yes, the HUD/GUI will come after the overhaul and I'm trying to decide if I will roll the mod out before or after the API release. I definitely won't drag either of them out as I did with DS though xD

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    So no update this week. Tis the season to be busy as hell >.<

Also probably no update next week or the week after as I will be away on vacation. I shall return in full in 2015. Hopefully with some more blocks to make. Here is some stuff I've been toying with:

Storage. Disintegrator. Lift. Camera. Medical.

See ya!

Reaction score
    Sorry >.<

Been busy lately. And sadly, without any new blocks or the GUI, there really isn't much left to update.
    Unless you can think of something that needs changing?

EDIT: But that being said; I have started on some small tweaks. ;)

Last edited:
    Reactions: Mered4
    Reaction score

So, for OCD sake I finally unified the metal colors for a large group of blocks. They all had different highlights/shadows/hues. Now they are all the same. May make it that much more monotone but it lets me sleep at night (not to mention the change is incredibly small) :D

No ETA on the next update. Whenever a new version comes out I suppose.

Last edited:
    Reaction score

So, for OCD sake I finally unified the metal colors for a large group of blocks. They all had different highlights/shadows/hues. Now they are all the same. May make it that much more monotone but it lets me sleep at night (not to mention the change is incredibly small) :D

No ETA on the next update. Whenever a new version comes out I suppose.
    Unified color is best color, comrade.

*saves image to add to collection*

Reactions: Azurite
    Reaction score
    NEWS TIME:

So, the new patch is out--new GUI included. Looks fantastic. Lots of potential for me to work with.

Almost ready for the 1.3 release. Should be out within the next day or so. New blocks included. Tons of tweaks and changes. I've started work on the GUI tonight. Getting familiarized with it. That should come next week some time if everything goes right. It's tough to say. In the mean time, you can tell me what you'd like it to look like. Hologram, physical. Dirty. Starwarsy or not, etc. (I envisioned it looking something like this)

Restarted the blog because why not? It's been over a year since I began work on Dirtyspace and it all started with the blog. Dunno what I will post on it. Art, Starmade stuff, Music. Feel free to check it out here.

-Azurite

Reactions: jzimmerman4

Nauvran

Cake Build Server Official Button Presser
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Azu
    Me think me found a bug with the decorative server

Reaction score
    I think a minimalist GUI would go well with the pack. Simple colors, easy to look at.

Top 4ce

Force or Ace?
    Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    I might pick it up and continue it if I can get a hold of Azu and he gives me permission.

Reaction score
    So apparently DirtySpace is abandoned. :/
    Its... only been a month. How is that abandoned? Its gone longer with no updates and Azurite came back, so hold on to your horses before calling it abandoned.

His profile says he was on yesterday...

CyberTao

鬼佬
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    Its... only been a month. How is that abandoned? Its gone longer with no updates and Azurite came back, so hold on to your horses before calling it abandoned.

His profile says he was on yesterday...
    Apparently he said on his blog that it was abandoned.
    An old project for a Minecraft-clone called StarMade. Star Wars inspired artwork.
    http://azryte.blogspot.ca/

Edit; I got Sniped! /flees

Reaction score
    Old doesn't mean abandoned. If it did, half my city would be abandoned because of old houses. Unless Azurite says it is abandoned, or it goes for a while with no word or updates, you can't call it abandoned.