[64x64] DirtySpace

Reaction score
    It may come after Thanksgiving (for Americans), as I want this release to be as thorough as possible :D

VERY soon though.

Nauvran

Cake Build Server Official Button Presser
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    It may come after Thanksgiving (for Americans), as I want this release to be as thorough as possible :D

VERY soon though.
    spoon?
    or do you want a spork instead? a knork maybe? or a mix between all of them?

Reactions: Azurite
    Reaction score
    My favorite date out of the entire year is the 6th of December. Not sure why...

Hmm...

*wink*

Last edited:
    Reactions: lazarus78
    Reaction score

Warpgate Computer, Jumpdrive Computer, Jumpdrive Module, and updated Cockpit. Also in the middle of revamping computer screens AGAIN. (Color coded this time!)

Yeah, yeah. I know. I should probably keep some things a surprise. Bah, who needs surprises right?

So yeah, if my subtle hint wasn't enough, the pack will be out this Saturday. I've got literally a couple of things left to finish and maybe a day to sip coffee and gaze at the finished product in wonderment that it took months to get to this point...

Huh? Oh! Yeah, anyway. As I've said before, I'll post weekly updates moving forward and offer support for mods that I like. (Titansmasher, answer my Skype messages!)

-Azurite

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    Download link is available on the first post. Enjoy everyone! :D

Remember to give me all your feedback!

Reaction score
    It's...amazing, truly a job well done! I do have one tiny criticism or suggestion though, the trigger area block should be see-trough, right now its a dark grey block, however I would much prefer it to be invisible at all times other than build mode.

Reaction score
    Fixed. Towards the end of the day I'll release another version along with some other changes. Thanks for the heads up :D

Reactions: Almond
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen
    Ooh, finally a way for me to make my game look nice while not having it lag!

Great texture pack Azurite !
    Now where is that download button...

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Purchased!
    Still a superb pack, but I've got one piece if critique. The damage overlay for blocks in highly damaged states looks more like a splotch of paint rather than a charred metal. The lesser damage with vertical lines looks just fine, but I'd suggest highly damaged and intermediate get orange heat distortion like in vanilla packs, but keeping the charred vertical lines.

Reaction score
    Still a superb pack, but I've got one piece if critique. The damage overlay for blocks in highly damaged states looks more like a splotch of paint rather than a charred metal. The lesser damage with vertical lines looks just fine, but I'd suggest highly damaged and intermediate get orange heat distortion like in vanilla packs, but keeping the charred vertical lines.
    Totally agree. The overlays were a quick fix. They were the last thing I did before the release so I expected to go back and redo them. :)

That's what I've changed them to for the next update. Not 100% sure about adding heat distortion yet. I'll test out some stuff. Thanks for the feedback! Always welcome :D

EDIT: Never be afraid to share your thoughts on stuff you think needs changing, chances are they are on my list as well. Loves me some criticism.

Last edited:
    Reactions: Rumcajz
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen
    This truly is an amazing texture pack! It keeps the feel of the default texture pack, even the same style, which makes it feel very natural to start using this pack, but at the same time it adds its own charm to the game. It also makes my game lag less near planets ;)

Overall, it is a very good texture pack, and I can't wait to see what the updates will bring.