[64x64] DirtySpace

Master1398

Keep calm and quit raging
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Is it normal that the blocks in the inventory show as default textures?
    Yes. The block icons you see in the inventory are in a seperated file with no relation to the actual textures of the blocks.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Hopefully they allow texture packs to overwrite those textures later

kupu

Colouring in guy.
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    • Likeable Gold
    • Arrrty Gold
    Hopefully they allow texture packs to overwrite those textures later
    You can. It's a one time batch operation to generate them from your current texture pack selected.

- Press TAB+F9.
    - Suddenly blocks fill your screen. Move your mouse to find a desirable angle for icons (These blocks are previews).
    - TAB + left / right / W / D scrolls through all the blocks.
    - Press TAB + Enter. to generate icons.
    - TAB + F9 to remove the blocks once finished.
    - Restart the game. You now have new icons.

Azu knows how to do this. Go pester him for some icons. :p

Reactions: Azurite
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    You can. It's a one time batch operation to generate them from your current texture pack selected.

- Press TAB+F9.
    - Suddenly blocks fill your screen. Move your mouse to find a desirable angle for icons (These blocks are previews).
    - TAB + left / right / W / D scrolls through all the blocks.
    - Press TAB + Enter. to generate icons.
    - TAB + F9 to remove the blocks once finished.
    - Restart the game. You now have new icons.

Azu knows how to do this. Go pester him for some icons. :p
    Thanks, would like Azu to do this so we don't need to :P

Reactions: Azurite

CyberTao

鬼佬
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    I could've sworn there was an icon pack for this. I remembering installing it and then fighting to get the defaults when I decided to switch back for a bit. I dunno

Reaction score
    Gonna be adding icons back in. Especially now that I'm not making changes to every block every update :D

Hopefully I can get them looking presentable.

Reaction score
    An update is on its way. Should be ready soon. The latest version isn't compatible with the game anymore so you'll have to go back to default for a little while. Hold tight :D

Reaction score
    Hey everyone,

So I know I promised a Dirtyspace update for the newest patch. I regret to say that isn't coming. Now is pretty much a low moment for me concerning many things; Private and public relationships in the community taking a turn for the worst, the actions and attitudes of Schine and the moderation staff not lining up with my own, and drama that is close to irreversible.

Since late March, I tried getting more vocal about the way I felt the community was handled. I stirred the pot and ultimately I think I did more harm than good. I apologize for that. I tried my best and did what I could to help fix this place. But it wasn't enough.

That's not to mention I haven't played the game in months and my interest in my skinning and texture pack projects has waned to an all-time-low. That being said, I thank all of you for your support and encouragement. It was what kept me working on them this long in the first place. I hate to leave you all hanging like this but I'm sure you will understand.

There are a lot of good people in this community so it isn't easy for me to leave all of that behind so quickly. There just came a time when I had to make a decision. Seeing as I've taken long stretches of absence before, I'm afraid this time it's an indefinite one -- which is why I'm writing this. I usually just leave without saying anything. I don't like theatrics.

Dirtyspace is open for anyone who wants to keep the project alive. I know Top4ce showed interest before. I'll leave it up to you all to decide how to go about that.

Those of you I keep in contact with, things probably won't change. As for the rest of you, I bid you a fond farewell and good luck! It's been fun!

-Azurite

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Purchased!
    You'll certainly be missed, and despite whatever drama is going on in the background I'm sure that more than just myself would welcome you back should you decide to come back. Take care.

Reaction score
    Sad to hear, but alas, it does happen. Best of luck. I can probably manage to stitch together something functional from what I have stocked up on.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Hey everyone,

So I know I promised a Dirtyspace update for the newest patch. I regret to say that isn't coming. Now is pretty much a low moment for me concerning many things; Private and public relationships in the community taking a turn for the worst, the actions and attitudes of Schine and the moderation staff not lining up with my own, and drama that is close to irreversible.

Since late March, I tried getting more vocal about the way I felt the community was handled. I stirred the pot and ultimately I think I did more harm than good. I apologize for that. I tried my best and did what I could to help fix this place. But it wasn't enough.

That's not to mention I haven't played the game in months and my interest in my skinning and texture pack projects has waned to an all-time-low. That being said, I thank all of you for your support and encouragement. It was what kept me working on them this long in the first place. I hate to leave you all hanging like this but I'm sure you will understand.

There are a lot of good people in this community so it isn't easy for me to leave all of that behind so quickly. There just came a time when I had to make a decision. Seeing as I've taken long stretches of absence before, I'm afraid this time it's an indefinite one -- which is why I'm writing this. I usually just leave without saying anything. I don't like theatrics.

Dirtyspace is open for anyone who wants to keep the project alive. I know Top4ce showed interest before. I'll leave it up to you all to decide how to go about that.

Those of you I keep in contact with, things probably won't change. As for the rest of you, I bid you a fond farewell and good luck! It's been fun!

-Azurite
    :(

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    I come back and the big texture guy leaves???

What are the odds...

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Reactions: iceman6491