This is Constitution class starship exemplified by the iconic USS Enterprise (NCC-1701) in the original "Star Trek" television series from the 1960s.
- LxHxW: 287 x 74 x 141
- Mass: 21,006,199
- Thrust: 23,402,699
- Shields: 509,415 @18,018(s/sec)
- Power: 1,419,556 @1,028,636(e/sec)
- HP: 5,718,230
- ArmorHP: 7,877,525
- Jump drive: 100%
- Overdrive 51.9%
- Missile (136) /Beam (100%)
- Missile (132) /Beam (82.6%) / EMP (86.4%)
- Beam (228) /Cannon (100%)/Overdrive (100%)
- Full 1:1 scale based on the diagrams and schematics from the original designers.
- This ship is powered, armed, shielded and ready to fly.
- Interior spaces have decks and hallways. Most rooms are left for you to define
- Detailed modeling of the bridge, main engineering, medical and shuttle bay.
- The shuttle bay has a working bay door, which can be opened via docking beam.
- Primary hull is fitted with 6 recessed turrets, (Beam/Cannon)
- Working rail-based airlocks
- Working rail-based lifts.
- 1 TOS style shuttle.
- Rotating illuminated Bussard collectors.
The turrets are smoothed into the hull by blast doors. For them to rotate to target enemies, you will need to open the turret doors. There is a switch on the bridge and an inner switch remote.
There is also an inner switch remote to start the ship clock, and Bussard rotors.
17th of July, 2019: SMD is currently under maintenance, the site may go down while we are working on it. Apologies for the inconvenience.
Star Trek: Constitution: TOS 20150918A
the iconic USS Enterprise (NCC-1701) in the original "Star Trek"