Requires StarMade Version .1949
In honor of our up-coming cargo update I present the Andromeda. Andromeda Class is a type of freighter in common use in the Star Trek: TOS era. While never central to the story, Andromeda class transports were regularly used as background or implied in the story.
This is a preview. It was built with the idea of cargo... even though the new cargo system isn't implemented yet. Standing in for cargo space blocks, is purple crystal armor. A quick search/replace should allow you to retrofit the ship when the cargo update is released.
The ship includes:
- multiple primary cargo holds
- a container hold with four 125-space shielded cargo containers.
- a single pad transporter.
- navigational deflector
- jump drive
- SMALL phaser array (This is NOT a combat ship)
- full Rail-based pressure door system.
- Rail based shuttle hangar
The Andromeda was often retrofitted as a robot-ship... This variant sacrifices the crew module, but does include minimal crew accommodations for maintenance crews, as well as for emergency shelter for stranded civilians