- Game version
You went on a research expedition to the Kuiper Belt, and want to make sure that your collected data reaches Earth losslessly?
You got lost in the Trans-Neptunian region, and you'd prefer if your distress signal would reach help sooner rather than later?
One of your drones went out of control and accidentally exited the Heliosphere with around 60,000 km/h, and you're having a hard time finding it on your radar?
Or you just wish to share your latest creation on SMD, but Jupiter and its gigantic magnetic field happen to be right in between you and the earthly internet?
Well, no need to worry anymore - the "Nuntius 818" Interplanetary Comms Relay Outpost has you covered!
Some fun-facts and noteworthy features:
- I worked on this station for ten days.
- "Nuntius" means "messenger" in Latin.
- It's about 650m wide/long and 400m tall.
- It was built with crazy amounts of copy-pasting, borrowing mostly from my Mysterious Science Station
- It has two USD docking ports, which lead to the central building with high-speed tram platforms.
- To be viable as an abandoned station, all buttons and doors have Public Permission blocks.
- The eight radio telescopes have a 20 sec. looped animation, which you can turn on/off from the observation tower.
- Here's the download link for the dockable radio telescope: Radio telescope