- Game version:
Cyberspace Shipyards proudly presents its latest frigate-sized spaceship.
A few noteworthy features:
- A funky hull of standard-tier alloy with several extra armor plates overlapping the main body
- Two USD airlocks with docked doors and "working" pressure gauges
- 2.5 thrust-mass ratio + a speed bonus chamber = 360 m/s top speed
- Six lock-on missile systems, two AMS-decoy swarm missile systems, and one powerful shield-draining beam
- Eight compact AMS turrets, and three laser turrets
- Make-believe engineering rooms for both the nuke reactor and the shield generator
- Android guards in the core room, wielding laser rifles and magic axes
- A class name that's inspired by its "exoskeletal scales" (and NOT by good-ol' quirky Jordan Peterson)
We've removed some functionality from SMD in preparation for a migration to new forum software. We expect to make the move before the end of August.
LOBSTER-CLASS FRIGATE v1.2
210m long warship | Intricate, clean hull | Large, detailed interior | Decent enough systems