- The tactical map will now show individual entities rather than only fleet flagships.
- Ships drawn in tactical maps that have an active AI target will have dotted lines drawn to represent this, colored according to their relation with the player's faction.
- Note that both the above features sometimes have visual glitches and their positions may not always be accurate to the actual position of the entity it represents. This is due to a combination of floating point inaccuracies and StarMade's outdated netcode. As stated earlier, the tactical map is a highly experimental feature so exercise caution when using it.
- Fixed a Starloader related bug causing chat to not be drawn in-game to clients connected to a server through an already existing class overwrite (PlayerPanel).
- Added a WIP toggleable tactical map ("j" by default) which gives an overview of the current and surrounding sectors.
- Added a fleet command for activating/deactivating turrets.