- Game version
Cyberspace Shipyards proudly presents Asterope, the flagship of the Pleiades Fleet.
This ship is named after the brightest component of the Pleiades open cluster of stars.
It's 260m long, falls into the destroyer category by my standards, and is the toughest member of its fleet. This download contains the finished/fully systemed variant.
The semi-empty, but flyable shell variants of this destroyer, and of six additional ships (corresponding to the remaining six members of the Seven Sisters) can be downloaded in an all-in-one fleet package here: PLEIADES FLEET
You can download a dockable copy of the super-hitech elevator used in this ship here: The elevator of your dreams?
Credit goes to yoyo2901 for the artistic inspiration provided by his work shown in this thread of his.
This ship has a set of inner-ship-remotes with which you can wirelessly control the engine lighting of the other six ships of the Pleiades Fleet. The six wireless connections have to be linked manually (in astronaut mode) after spawning the aforementioned subordinate ships. The wireless transmitters of this flagship can be reached externally, on the rear face of the bottom turret's housing. The wireless receivers of the six subordinate ships can be reached externally, around their bridges/cockpits.
- Super-hitech, five-floor elevator
- Hotbar-controlled engine startup animation
- Hotbar-controlled docking prevention
- Highly detailed RP interior for a crew of about 10, including:
- Engineering room
- Core room
- Dorm room
- Medical room
- 2.2 thrust-mass ratio; 370 m/s top speed (in game version 0.203.133)
- 20mill shield capacity; 16.5K net recharge (in game version 0.203.133)
- 5mill e/s reactor output
- 5,000 blocks worth of stabilization buffer
- Global internal armor lining (one block thick standard-tier alloy)
- Thick frontal armor reinforcement
- Level-3 fast-charge, plus auto-charge for jumpdrive
- Level-3 top speed buff
- Level-2 shield capacity buff
- Basic passive reactor boost
- Internal reinforcement materials used:
- Teal advanced
- Teal standard
- Teal basic
- Green standard
- Green basic
- A powerful, single-output, lock-on missile system (2,500 missile + 2,500 beam)
- A heavy basic cannon turret (9,000 cannon)
- A heavy continuous beam turret (4,500 beam + 4,500 cannon)
- Two AMS turrets (200 cannon each)
A few of the interior compartments: