Wild Space Explorers

Reaction score
    • Likeable Gold
    • Community Content - Silver 2
    • Thinking Positive
    The last episode of this build. Now its just a matter of finishing up all the remaining loose ends and get this thing released.

Congrats for reaching this point with this great, ambitious project! And have fun finishing the remaining work.

I'm sure a lot of us are looking forward for the release... This Galactic Trading ship sure does an excellent job at demonstrating the massive building potential within StarMade :)

Reactions: Celotown777
    Reaction score
    We’ll await the final release of this new classic patiently, by the way, congratulations! That was a long run and it finished in a result that burns my ayes every time I see it for how polished it is. Keep up the good work in the future!

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Silver
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    Surprisingly not a video update post this time. Been working on the complete deck plans for the Galactic Trading Vessel.

I want people to have some indication where they are in the vessel. Its easy to get lost in its vast interior space after all. Let me know what you think. De we need more information? Perhaps dedicated per deck?

GelacticTradingVessel_Tshara.jpg

Reaction score
    • Likeable Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    Fictional map or blueprint drawing is an art form in its own right, and this one is a masterpiece!

It's so cool how detailed and professional-looking it is.

I noticed a few typos though, and thought it would be worth pointing out, if you have a saved photoshop file with the possibility to do a quick final editing sweep.

Do we need more information? Perhaps dedicated per deck?
    That would be awesome... Future downloaders of this ship would get a treat like no other :)

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Silver
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    I noticed a few typos though, and thought it would be worth pointing out, if you have a saved photoshop file with the possibility to do a quick final editing sweep.
    Editing is not a problem. Got the PSD file with separated layers for text.

What typos did you notice?

Reaction score
    • Likeable Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    What typos did you notice?
    An R is missing from "transporters".
    There are three instances of "hanger", that's how most starmaders spell it, but it's actually with an A, "hangar".
    And I assume it might be an alternative correct form of your name, but the map image has Tshara written with an E at the end.

By the way, what was the process of creating these splendid maps, to get the parts to fit right and reflect the actual ship? :)

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Silver
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    An R is missing from "transporters".
    There are three instances of "hanger", that's how most starmaders spell it, but it's actually with an A, "hangar".
    And I assume it might be an alternative correct form of your name, but the map image has Tshara written with an E at the end.

By the way, what was the process of creating these splendid maps, to get the parts to fit right and reflect the actual ship? :)

The name thing is a bit embarrassing. Fixed the hangar typo as well. That is something spelling check will not catch for me.

As for creating the drawings. Just actually counting blocks and drawing it in photoshop. Every 2x2 pixel is a block in StarMade.

Its not as bad as you think because you can copy paste a lot of things. Like the crew cabins. Basically a copy paste job with some rotations and mirrors.

Reactions: DeepspaceMechanic
    Reaction score
    Hey, just here to ask some question about what are you going to do next: are you going to continue your green fleet rebuild, or something else is in the works? By the way, I recently uploaded a salvager of my own and I wanted to know if you still make ship reviews or showcases, you can probably see where this is going...

Anyway, I explored the trading ship a week ago, when it was released (i’m the second download, btw), and i got lost a couple of times, and I had to rely on my memory to get around. But other than that, it’s a build I wanted to see in person for a long time and I think it’s just perfect on what it tries to do: it immediately makes you say “hey, that’s a trading guild ship” the devs would be a bit foolish to ignore it, honestly. beautiful ship, I enjoyed every minute watching you build it, and I think this is what has defined starmade 2020 for me and many others, and I just can’t praise it enough, it’s that good. I still have a lot of time to even compare to you tshara, I Desiré good luck to you and I’ll wait impatiently for you next fleet update

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Silver
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    Hey, just here to ask some question about what are you going to do next: are you going to continue your green fleet rebuild, or something else is in the works? By the way, I recently uploaded a salvager of my own and I wanted to know if you still make ship reviews or showcases, you can probably see where this is going...
    Funny you would say that. Its on my list of things to do actually :D

As for what is next. The green fleet is one of them. I do have some other ideas for a bigger project though. Got a lot of time freed up now that the galactic trader has been released.

Reaction score
    oh god, it’s even better t’han i thought, that’s amazing, i didn’t think you were going to do a other one of these, and as allways, amazing Job, specially translating your style to his and viceversa

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Silver
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    oh god, it’s even better t’han i thought, that’s amazing, i didn’t think you were going to do a other one of these, and as allways, amazing Job, specially translating your style to his and viceversa
    It was a lot of fun. The version I uploaded to the docks has even more features. An escape module and a secret cargo hold you can’t proof exists.

809 Sampson | StarMade Dock

Reactions: Celotown777