Whats WRONG with the Community???

Master_Artificer

Press F to pay respects
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Thinking Positive
    my ship was not that bad for being the first larger ship. and only 390k, was no where complete. althou that is a impression some get from playing starmade, is the extremely high standards people have. about what is or is not good. if its not min/max it sucks... ie the impression the game is full of snobs..

I think i just answered the question of why so little trading of content. people might simply be self conscious enough not to post a ship on the dock because it will be ranked against someone who has been playing for a few years and has been through the stage of bad design.. then a a person who has been playing for 2 months. the point that everything is fine art or carved to perfection or do not even bother with the community, or playing on a multiplayer server. before i started really playing i did watch a lot of youtube videos. the early mushroom fleet gave a impression of easy going, laid back. everyone is building and you do not have to have a degree in art. or a degree in engineering to build and show off
    I think the reason he views it as crap is because he could not thrust around when he had the ion passive active and be power-stable.
    I loved that you took the idea of "all the regeneration" ever since the rechargers were massively buffed and made a ship that can active tank more than the opponents weapons. Having more recharge than combined dps is amazing! :)

Reaction score
    i ended up redoing the injectors. and having to fix it from the docked thrust update. the regeneration might be a little much. its as if its forcing a alpha strike meta for large ships.

Master_Artificer

Press F to pay respects
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Thinking Positive
    i ended up redoing the injectors. and having to fix it from the docked thrust update. the regeneration might be a little much. its as if its forcing a alpha strike meta for large ships.
    nah keep it as is, injectors are actually useful now, its not all about how many shield caps can you get its a mix between the two.
    I feel like it is better, their is more than one play-style as a shield tank now, passive and active tanking.
    And that's good! :)

And shields always promote alpha strike metas, while armor promotes DPS boats. Personally the game feels really diverse right now, I like that part.

Reaction score
    Well I for one have decided to contribute to the materials available for noobs:

I'll try and keep vidoes simple to understand covering purely the basics of the game and update information as it changes.
    Excuse my occasional lapses of words as I make my videos on the fly. :D