Read by Schine Weapons Menu Improvements

Crimson-Artist

Wiki Administrator
    Reaction score
    • Video Genius
    • Competition Winner - Stations
    • Wiki Contributor Gold
    I've noticed that the weapons menu isn't as helpful as it could be. For instance if I have tons of weapon/system computers that all have their own slave it becomes confusing when u lose track or don't know what modules connect to what computer. For that matter the the menu only tells me the total modules connected. Which doesn't help when you're trying to make all arrays deal the same amount of damage. So I suggest that some minor but extremely helpful improvements. I've also included a picture to help illustrate.

1. Select Computer buttons
    Just being able to select a computer in the chain by bringing up the weapons menu should cut down on the needless amount of searching/cycling through computers with the left/right arrow keys.

2. Block Counts for individual arrays in the "Details" window
    I shouldn't have to guess how many blocks are in a specific array. I wana know how many blocks there are in all my arrays, that way I can see if one is lacking. This one should also apply to the structure menu as well.

Reactions: Criss

Winterhome

Way gayer than originally thought.
    Reaction score
    I'd like to add that we should have a "Select Array" button too, so you can track down those pesky arrays with 30 less blocks than the others

Crimson-Artist

Wiki Administrator
    Reaction score
    • Video Genius
    • Competition Winner - Stations
    • Wiki Contributor Gold
    I'd like to add that we should have a "Select Array" button too, so you can track down those pesky arrays with 30 less blocks than the others
    actually a "Go to Array" button would make more sense. You already have it selected. pressing the "Go to Array" button would make the move the camera to the exact location of the array similar to how pressing "X" will reset the camera back to the core

Reactions: Winterhome
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    It would be nice if they reported all relevant information as well. for example beams still don't report energy usage.

jayman38

Precentor-Primus, pro-tempore
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Thinking Positive
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Would it be useful to get a temporary nav marker in build mode when selecting a specific weapon computer? I'd kind of like that.