WarKin.info - once 'The Rift' has changed due to new domain name

What sci fi ships would you like to see on the server?

• Babylon 5

Votes: 0 0.0%
    • EVE

• Battlestar Galactica

• Wing Commander

• Votes: 0 0.0%
    • Freespace

• Halo

• Other

• More Star Wars

• Total voters
    Reaction score

has replaced

now at WarKin.info
    teamspeak at ts.warkin.info

Now that this server is setup with 5 custom npc factions. I would like to invite faction leaders to email me schematics of their faction bases or upload them to the server. Major faction bases will be spawned on request and npc factions such as vaygr may be added to supliment player factions. We are also looking for additional admins.

Ship mass limits have been moved north of 500k mass and 5 million blocks

[email protected]

Here are some images of the work done to this server.​

5 NPC Factions with Custom Fleets - The Reavers are always at war with everyone else.

New Spawn

NPC Spawn Shop

New Stations

Admin Jump gates including second galaxy

New Starter Ship

NPC Empire WIP

- Most content has originated from the Starmade dock and has been edited for optimization with ai or server use.

Last edited:

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Custom ships for the NPCs?

Nauvran

Cake Build Server Official Button Presser
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Might want to give credit to the original builders of things like that station you're using as spawn station, if you're not doing that ingame of course.

Reaction score
    Might want to give credit to the original builders of things like that station you're using as spawn station, if you're not doing that ingame of course.
    - Most content has originated from the Starmade dock and has been edited for optimization with ai or server use.
    There is content on the server from across starmadedock.net and I take no credit for their original work. Many minimal modifications have been done by myself to this content for gameplay purposes, as was previously stated. I hope this suffices for the community. My intent is to use as much of the amazing content from the community to make a rich experience for players. No branding has been removed from this content.

Last edited:

Nauvran

Cake Build Server Official Button Presser
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    There is content on the server from across starmadedock.net and I take no credit for their original work. Many minimsl modification have been done by myself to this content, as was previously stated. I hope this suffices for the community.
    Sorry, didn't see that :P
    A credits list would be nice but that's probably just me.

Reaction score
    Sorry, didn't see that :P
    A credits list would be nice but that's probably just me.
    I feel the same, however it's just me dealing with hundreds of content entities and managing the server at this point, so I haven't had time to consolidate a list. Kudos to the community for the rich content database.

Reaction score
    I just imported all of the fleet contest entries, and I would love it if anyone could give me a hand sorting them for upload to the npc fleets.

Reaction score
    I just added a filled BP for new players

KDI "Chaosweaver"
    Bomber
    Created by Napther

Modified To KDI Miner
    By Roninx

Reaction score
    Starwars Imperial Faction Work In progress - After some deliberation, the Empire will take the form of the galactic empire.

Work has begun with scale fighters

These ones are my own, but I would love to find some community content that fits. I am trying to stick to ships under 100k to keep the server running smooth.

Can you tell what ships these are?

I am looking for a representative planet Coruscant if anyone has anything.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    Update to Imperial Faction, the home base of the empire is getting there. I'm sure my fellow Star Wars fans will like this working TIE bay

Reaction score
    These ones are my own, but I would love to find some community content that fits. I am trying to stick to ships under 100k to keep the server running smooth.
    There's a full set of scale TIEs already done by someone with a starwars Shipyard thread.

There's a half scale star destroyer here that looks pretty nice, but sounds like it will be too big for you (it's 400k already, while mostly empty and without weapons fitted)

Bogdan

Grand Master of OOB
    Reaction score
    There are a lot, and I do mean a lot of ships on the dock which you can find. I had a look to see about finding some larger ships that would fit your specifications and were still pretty decent. I recommend having a look at these.
    Mini Star Destroyer

Star Wars Executor Class Super Star Destroyer

Imperial Star Destroyer 214m

And then a few other 'larger' Empire ships which fit.

Imperial Interdictor Mk1

Imperial Light Carriers Mk1

Star Wars: Marauder Class Corvette

Also, you would be well off contacting some other members of the community who have either hosted/led star wars themed servers or factions. E.g. Spartan-228

Hope that helps.

Reaction score
    Bogdan and Jojomo, Great suggestions, I will definately be adding this content. The Marauder Corvette is already in, I did remake the TIE series but have reviewed all of the content I found on here to be as close to canon as possible.

Reaction score
    Here is what I am working with right now. I've scaled a victory class to 500m and it will be the priority, followed likely by the raider class hull.

Last edited: