Void Templar: Fear not death, for you have lived with honor.

Reaction score
    Some pictures from Eden, your new planet. Courtesy of Imageshack, thanks to Comr4de for the suggestion.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Since Illusive is being difficult, I started a pioneer squad on HSZ. Requesting permission to make is \"official\".

I simply cannot log into illusive due to immense lag.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    1. AlmightyFluffy

2. Pilot/gunner.

3. I don\'t know what to say.

4. I agree with the code of conduct.

Reaction score
    I am assigning you to DCawesome. He will answer any questions you have and be your guide and go to person within the faction. You can also ask either Avaire, or Claru, if need be.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hi, i\'m the faction leader of The_Crusader_Order, i\'d like to request a trade agreement.

Reaction score
    Please send me a message of the goods or services you seek, and the goods or services you offer.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Captains-

\"Where the front are, they are. Where the battles are, they leave fire and brimstone in their wake\"

These are the Void Templar\'s captains. They serve in combat and gain glory and honor for Void Templar in the field of battle. They are brave and skilled, and probably the best. Yet they never boast about themselves, but instead, they will always striving to better themselves and others.

Artisans-

\"The gears of wars need to be oiled, and the swords to be forged and spears sharpened\"

They are the Void Templar\'s builders and instead of serving in direct combat, the believe creating exotic and powerful weapons to be used by the captains of Void Templar to be the ultimate duty. They are always on guard, prepared to answer to all changes on the battlefield (Schema\'s patches) by modifying the vessels are required to allow the captains to achieve their goal in combat. The Void Templar Artisans are powerful enough to change Eden (Our planet) to the perfect world in the eyes of the Templars. (The others call this power \"Build mode\" :p)

Diplomats-

\"Swords and shields can never forge lasting friendship, swords AND kind words do\"

The diplomats have a unique gift, spitting out words of gold and forging unbreakable bonds with other factions. They are special in that they can control the future of Void Templar, like a captain in a warship, they steer Void Templar through a sea of adversity in order to create a brighter future with their words, their influence and their charisma.

What do you think? :D

Reaction score
    Jobs as in seperate from rank, right? If so, I like it :) *purebred artisan with delusions of captaincy* ;p

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Seperate from ranks, so we know what we are good at. This is by no means rigid, and it just serves as a \"guideline\" for newer players who dont know what they truly want to do.

You can be \"Captain Artisan Diplomat Avarie\" if you want, lol.

Reaction score
    Perhaps sometime I could request a tour of your facilities? The outside is quite expansive, and the turrets quite large.

Reaction score
    strutman

strrrrrrutmaaaaaaan-

By community voting we have approved your trade request. Lets chat about how we can help eachother.

-Claru Laru, Knight of the Void Templar

Reaction score
    Order of the bath first class diplomat Mortiferum, Squire of the Void Templar. Still sounds kind of nice.

Reaction score
    Dcwawesome was the first member to complete their examination and has risen from the rank of Page to Squire. From henceforth Dc has the priviledge to be known as Dcwawesome, Squire of the Void Templar.

Dc has taken the initiative on multiple projects, providing valuable resources and new design ideas, the Arches which you see on Eden and my other designs came about from a collaberative project with Dc.

Within the first day of having the chance Dc completed the test of the Code, and as soon as it was available completed Avaire\'s test of Knowledge and my trial by combat. Dc and I spoke at length about the future of the faction and I believe holds honor and a strong concept of what is good and right.

\"D.C.\" has been added to the base in recognition of this accomplishment.

Reaction score
    and trials and has earned the right to be called Mortiferum, Squire of the Void Templar!

Mortiferum took initiative in claiming Eden and setting her up as our new home after the membership declared Aegis, our space station, to no longer be a fitting place to grow. I was quite outvoted in my desire to stay on board the station. (See below for the station.)

Mortiferum and I have served together since we both played on NASS within the CR and Mortiferum has always been an active and outgoing player, and I feel a dear friend. Mortiferum was one of the first to come to the Void Templar after we went public, and spoke so highly of the Tartaran Empire that the membership agreed to open any sort of trade agreement might be amicable to them and then not to leave any good deed unpunished put Mortiferum in charge of the paperwork and bureaucracy! Haha!

In honor of this accomplishment \"MORT\" has been written upon our homebase forever to be remembered as an officer.

Congratulations Mortiferum, Squire of the Void Templar. I am sure you will continue to excel in finding new goals for us to strive for!