Void Templar: Fear not death, for you have lived with honor.

Reaction score
    Thank you for your suggestion Mort, do you mean we would leave Illusive to instead be on Saturn?

Or join the Saturn community as a build server to spawn ships into Illusive from?

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    second option :D

SATURN is a no war server intended for us to build without being fired at. We can also test our ships in actual combat without \"losses\"

Reaction score
    on diplomatic matters.

http://voidtemplar.enjin.com/forum/viewforum/3455708/m/18394120

Thank you kindly.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    I want to design a \"Flak zone\" where anyone hostile entering will be attacked by around 50 ex-CR light turrets, reckon thats a good idea?

Of course, it will come with a few larger turrets, but hey, the more turrets the better :D

Reaction score
    Templar, please report to the mission briefing forum on our site for a time-sensitive mission. Thank you.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Stealth ships are common because they dont draw turret fire, thus making them good in raids. Maybe we should build one ourself?

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    I suggest an alliance with LMC.

I have contacted their leader, Saria and it would be possible for us to install an ambassy on their homeworld while they do the same on our\'s.

Reaction score
    1. In game name:Husiks

2. Greatest strength in starmade:Obeying orders/Piloting a big ship.

3. How can we help you enjoy the game:Accepting me in the faction would be agreat start.

4. Do you agree with the code of conduct: Yes

Reaction score
    Templar, I look forward to our first cross factional scheduled skirmish. Please see the enjine forum and post your availability to prove your mettle in combat. Together we will send the Sij and Domini class vessels off to retirement with a good clean fight!

I must say you all have worked quite diligently and you have surpassed my expectations with your willingness to commit time and ingenuity to complete the tasks the faction has needed in order to thrive.

The manner in which everyone has really stepped up their game and taken part in the democratic process has galvanized the faction to a efficient and active machine.

Very good work everyone.

special thanks to Lecic and Mortiferum. Lecic for your excellent and professional standards to missions completion (and the fun bus) and Mort for always pushing the boundaries of what you can do as you try to make the faction a better place!

Reaction score
    Raaaaaaaawrrr for the motherlaaaand! :launches missiles:

That ship is ridiculously neat but not one I would think you would want to risk losing in a friendly cross factional fight. :)

Reaction score
    Curses Saria! You have uncovered our master ploy to use expensive and difficult to replace or repair ships in fleet combat under peaceful and not at all dire conditions! :eek:. We would have gotten away with it too if it wasnt for you meddling kids!

The above is of course for humor alone. We already have the ships we plan to use earmarked, retrofitted, and ready to go, they are of an older line and destined either for the scrap heap or training purposes. I much prefer to send them off under live fire and get people combat experience then to just dismantle them as we are swimming in ship parts.

As a side note I have picked out the next song for whomever goes for a ride on the Fun Bus. Red hot chili peppers love roller coaster. Oooooh yeeeees-

Reaction score
    I\'ve no problem with you guys taking the Blizzard.

So long as we can take the Magiliene. ;3

Reaction score
    on danclarkes saturn server i found many of my ships had been changed to the void templars faction, along with my 2 planets. i had fac blocks in all of them, and you still took them over. i know this to be against the rules, and i WILL take action.

Reaction score
    I have only been on Saturn for perhaps a few hours as of yesterday. I have no idea how that could have happened, but would be happy to hop on and help to fix it. The only other person in the faction on Saturn is Mortiferum and I doubt he would do anything like that.

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    If it weren\'t for a glitch somewhat like this, the DFN would be a serverside faction called the United Federation. :P