Void Templar: Fear not death, for you have lived with honor.

Reaction score
    You did take me out on a very nice tour and have quite a lovely chat, even if I was locked in a utility closet for a bit, but I must say I prefer two or three outings before getting into the really hot and heavy action. Have to play a little hard to get after all. ;p

If the event goes well and we all have fun perhaps later we can think about a clash of that size. At current I would feel any victory on my side would be impossible if the Magiliene were to engage, for a thing of beauty would be lost if she were destroyed, and all that I brought would be lost if she were not. That is just the way I feel however.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    We can always destroy it by ramming it with the fun bus into the sun! :p

-Or

I can finally find a valid excuse to spawn in the XP-1\'s prototype :D

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    A quick two minute job

\"The Void Templar is a growing faction, filled with dedicated starmade players. The command structure of the faction is flatter than most other, and thus, even the newest member can have an influence on all faction matters through voting. We value communications and as such, we have our own TS channel, and our own section on Engin.

All new members will be guided by a fellow faction member if you are in need, if not, just have fun. We are laid back, and fun loving :D

Join us, and realize your full potential here: http://star-made.org/content/void-templar-fear-not-death-you-have-lived-honor

PS: We are on the Illusive server.

\"

What do you think? :p

Reaction score
    Otherwise it is accurate, factual and concise. I wonder how many others have encountered what is meant by a \"flat\" management style before and why it might interest them as it seems many factions love their large number of ranks and positions, some with more ranks than a faction could forseeably hope to have members!

Personally I was not exposed to it as a theory until management classes at university.

Hurray for college classes: \"Prepping the public to play free online video games.\" What a capital idea.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    This is just a notice for those who were not on, but I went and formed \"VT Pioneer\" in order to assure we have a planet which is intact to build on.

Good news is the building is going really well.

Everything is planned out and upon the base move being completed, VT Pioneer will be disbanded, and I will rejoin main VT.

Reaction score
    I KBSF would like to join this faction.

I am good at building and fighting.One other thing i need a faction like this.

Reaction score
    We have successfully moved headquarters and merged Void Templar Pioneer with Void Templar main faction.

I would like to thank Mortiferum for the work done and the initiative showed in this process. Time and again he has proven to have the right stuff in regards to leadership and doing the right thing for the group.

Also congratulations to Husik for having a new member state that he was where they learned of the faction from on the application page! If we start using call signs I will have to call Husik \"The recruiter.\"

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    ATTENTION VT MEMBERS

CHECKLIST IS NOW UP ON ENJIN, FEEL FREE TO SUGGEST ANY CHANGES.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    In game name: huskytheobscure

Greatest stength in starmade: exploring

How you can make the game more enjoyable: by teaching me how to be awesome

I agree with the code of conduct

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN: Dr. Tofu

Greatest Strength: Blowing stuff up

How you can make the game better for me: Teach me how to play more stuff up

I agree with the code of conduct

Reaction score
    I have this loaded on my phone for the quick draw. ;p

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Because building a hangar in a crater on the side of the planet is badass. I am building one right now :D