Void Templar: A democracy built on a code of conduct

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Reaction score
    Best of luck to you tn44.

Tn and I have spoken at length and though saddening this was not a surprise.

Places change. It is inevitable. Sometimes when that change becomes so great older members feel nostalgic for the 'good old days' and become disaffected and wish to take a step back and a break from it. That is the short version of what happened here.

If anyone wants to discuss this further lets do so in private message. On the faction page is not the place for it.

Reaction score
    are those the annoying things that kept circling our destroyers during the drill?
    Kiwi I am glad you enjoyed the voluntary play date I put together in order to try and entertain both of our factions.

Lets preserve the memory fondly and without trash talking or ill words as I requested in the initial event message.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Kiwi I am glad you enjoyed the voluntary play date I put together in order to try and entertain both of our factions.

Lets preserve the memory fondly and without trash talking or ill words as I requested in the initial event message.
    Sorry, it wasnt intended as "trash talk" i simply wanted to know if those were the ships used during the exercise, as their ship/general style seems quite familiar. The ships that i am thinking of were very effective once on our tail, hence the expression "annoying". It was intended as a joke(y) way of saying it, again i apologise that it was taken out of context.

Reaction score
    Sorry, it wasnt intended as "trash talk" i simply wanted to know if those were the ships used during the exercise, as their ship/general style seems quite familiar. The ships that i am thinking of were very effective once on our tail, hence the expression "annoying". It was intended as a joke(y) way of saying it, again i apologise that it was taken out of context.
    Oh! I misunderstood.

Those ships were made by Marcus but are not the new ones he was referring to.

Marcus is quite the talented builder and makes ships of all sizes. The ones he was referring to are a lot bigger than the ones used in the event. :)

Reaction score
    Yes Claru is right. In the engagement I noticed on problem. My gunboat and the fighter, the one you fought. Did have very good DPS autput for their size but not very strong individual guns. They very not able to penetate Armor effectively.

These new Ship have AMC designed in such a way as to rip right through multiple layers of hardened hull, even drilling through vast layers withhin secounds. I look foreward to our next engagement :D

Reaction score
    I wont be on the server for a while but ill be on the forums i have to get a new computer the other one is broken.

Reaction score
    I remember having the game "Bionicle" although, one must know it was lego first.

Reaction score
    1. In game name: Hierarch

2. Greatest strength in starmade: Building, and all who remember know my dabals into leadership

3. How can we help you enjoy the game: I prefer to work with others on builds, and I enjoy to fight with others that regard respect as a key role

4. Do you agree with the code of conduct: Yes

Reaction score
    Glad to see a new face :D And it seems a well known one. I am looking forward to work with you.

Reaction score
    I got that he was an old player. I just did not know what he meant with "my standing will not be with the new but with the old."

Status
    Not open for further replies.