Void Templar: A democracy built on a code of conduct

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Reaction score
    That size ship will be fine Cird, and it's best to use the ships we have rather than brand new ships anyways. We want to keep the sizes reasonable so we can all play. No sense in having a lag fest after all.

Reaction score
    1. In game name:marcus87

2. Greatest strength in starmade: building ships

3. How can we help you enjoy the game: active and friendly members

4. Do you agree with the code of conduct: Yes

CyberTao

鬼佬
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    If you understood how the Vaygr worked, you could tell which members would leave, and which ones would stay :p
    Ish a Strange place if you think too hard

Reaction score
    Yes I quit vaygr. It was not that I disliked the stile of the faction. I had fun playing one of the bad guys :D But since they are only interested in starmade when there is war .... well I want to play with people together. Build bases and ships together make faction events. Such things.

I wrote with Claru and he seemed like a really nice guy and since I heard only good things about the VT I decided to join them :)

And I think my ship´s would fit really well with the holy knights. With the gold and the blue light everywhere :D

Reaction score
    1. In game name:marcus87

2. Greatest strength in starmade: building ships

3. How can we help you enjoy the game: active and friendly members

4. Do you agree with the code of conduct: Yes
    Approved.

Marcus I am putting you with my chain of command so if you have any questions feel free to reach out to me directly.

The future is bright.
    together we will all shape it.
    Lets build it right.
    And ensure this to be a great fit!

Reactions: FlyingDebris
    Reaction score
    ok thanks
    I hopped on Nass long enough to send you am invite. Cirdanoth is on right now. Tn44 is playing single player at the moment. I think most of the faction is out enjoying their weekend ;o. How crazy is that~

Reaction score
    FACTION!

You all should have received a message via these forums. If you have not received it and are in the faction send me a message or tell either Cirdanoth, Tn44, Husiks, Mortiferum, Cat, Avaire, or CyberTao on server so they can pass the account name on to me.

Much obliged.

Last edited:
    Reactions: Zeveryn
    Reaction score
    Second event date and time posted. See mail boxes for notes.

Final details will be sent Wednesday. (Sectors and such)

Reaction score
    Let it be known that Mortiferum is choosing to pursue the path of Knight-hood and is undertaking the quest of understanding.

Mortiferum shall join the Tartaran Empire and serve under their banner for a period of at least a month and a half and during that time shall act in all regards as a member of the Tartaran Empire. Any secrets learned during this time must remain with Mortiferum and not be divulged even if Mortiferum should choose to return to the Void Templar as the Tartaran's are being a gracious host. No blue prints of the Templar may be handed over and no blue prints of the Tartaran's may be taken or shared under penalty of summary dismissal from the Templar.

This is not an easy quest, but will build a bridge between our factions and naturally help an exchange of ideas and concepts between the two factions. If Mortiferum chooses to return to the Templar after the internship he will be awarded the full rank of Knight and inducted into the Knight's council as my equal. If Mortiferum chooses to remain with the Tartaran's no shame shall be heaped upon Mortiferum and we will wish our compatriot a fond farewell and a safe journey with the Tartaran Empire.

Of all of the quests this is the one I wish I had the opportunity to undertake, for to share in such an intimate way with another faction is to truly see the game from another perspective. The time for this quest beginning starts upon confirmation that Mortiferum has made the transition into the Tartarans. Should the host faction dissolve before the end of the quest the remaining time may be spent with another faction, or towards another endeavor.

Best of luck to you Mortiferum, Knight Errant of the Void Templar.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    May Mortiferum find the path enjoyable yet of sufficient challenge. :p

Reaction score
    We hope that he may return with experience and wisdom, so that the knights shall grow in strength.

Status
    Not open for further replies.