Vecordean Fleetworks

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    The Talon heavy gunship is complete. Armament changed a bit from initial design specs, as the hull ended up being just a teensy bit bigger than we imagined. About twice as big. Really, it\'s more of a light corvette. Oh well! Sports two Shredder CIWS, two Razorback light turrets, and a specially modified Razorback, dubbed the Razor because we basically just cut the back off to make it fit.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    The Razorback is a light mech from battletech that has a spikey metal kohawk, not unlike these guys. Its also a kind of wild boar i think?

Reaction score
    Yes, it is an Irish (I believe) Boar that a farmer-dude brought into arkansas and then they escaped. now there is a high population in every Arkansas county. lol.

Reaction score
    The night of the Skjarggbarn is upon us. We have summoned the crone. The sacred canoe of incarnation has been annointed with the blood of fierce viking warriors. Now....we wait.

Reaction score
    Well I am sure we will come up with lots of things to surprise you with when you get back from collecting your new one. Early Congradulations.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    We will be waiting. Sinisterly. We\'re not certain if that came accross as sinister, it is difficult to translate complex Solarian emotions into primitive organic mudspeak.

Reaction score
    wow i might just share my birthday with three pepole now

good luck with endaddying stuff

Reaction score
    This is Rain. She\'s usurped all of the VFW projects for the immediate future. Despite her invisible spirit beard, she\'s not entirely sold on this \"being outside the womb\" thing.

Reaction score
    I hope you best of luck in raising the heir to the Vecordean Crown, who knew potential evil could look so cute

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Congratulations, Vec.

Looks like you are harbouring in the Kiosk of Joy now, along with the wise Rain of eventual spirit beard. Raise her well, you may just end up with a co-head of Vecordean. Imagine that!

Again, Congratulations :)

Reaction score
    Best of wishes to both of you, and make sure to hand down your craftmanship skills to her when the time\'s right! :)

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    I hope she will be equally talented as her father. :) nice kid. :)

Best wishes.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    gabs117, that ship was supposedly a failure, and was never released.

Read previous comments please.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    ask him for it. But the VFW Octet was decommissioned in favor of the Ensemble, which carries four more fighters and just generally looks better.

Reaction score
    also has anyone found the\"mother of dread\" ship from jamziboy mincraft or he hasent released a blueprint

Reaction score
    • Councillor 3 Gold
    • Wired for Logic
    • Top Forum Contributor
    I finnaly got a hold of the Dissonance but it seems to have a bit of a power issue, she cannot fully power her own massive engines.