Vecordean Fleetworks

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    not all of the turrets spawn on it and why arent the fighters and bombbers docked to it

and again Keep up the good work MisterVec

-Wilbee10091

and first post on pg 3

Reaction score
    I\'ll take a look. Once I\'m sure the turrets are spawning correctly, I\'ll toss in a compliment of fighters and make an alternate download link.

Reaction score
    And packs almost as much almost as much firepower as an entire Nocturne Destroyer?

Why, the main gun turrets on the VFW Heavy Cruiser, rechristened the Anthem-class. Did we mention the Anthem\'s gonna bring a minimum of three of these along?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Rename it to \"Death Chicken\", and constantly refer to the number of guns as \"a peck\"

Reaction score
    • Councillor 3 Gold
    • Wired for Logic
    • Top Forum Contributor
    The effort that goes into these designs, the stories and everything is really inspiring. I can\'t wait to get a look at the ships in game and to test my metal against some of them for combat trials. I\'ve only just finished my frigate today so I don\'t think I have anything up to spec against that Nocturne-class Heavy Destroyer.

Keep up the amzing work

Reaction score
    We hope to see your own work in the great marketplace of ideas! Our patent troll laweryin\' bots are already counting up the money we\'ll make when you do!

The Isanth you rebuilt shows that you\'ve got a good eye for design. Keep it up!

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Vecordean Fleetworks\' offerings are truly excellent in form and vessel amenities. I\'m sure crews appreciate the on-vessel facilities and accomodations that many other ships lack.

Reaction score
    • Councillor 3 Gold
    • Wired for Logic
    • Top Forum Contributor
    The Nocturne-class Heavy Destroyer has proven itself in combat after a 2 hour dog fight I was able to do enough damage to cripple one. I had to turn off the AI with a command because after I knocked out the last turret I started experiencing the invincible ship bug so even though I could park in a blind spot and rain fire all day I could not kill it.

The majority of the damage was done in the first few attack runs, once my primary turrets were taken out I no longer had enough DPS to effectively drop the shields before my missiles hit. My first missile hit was lucky enough to completely dislodge one of the four scary guns... and yes that ugly mess behind the ship is what\'s left of the UCC Fubar...

I also noticed some of turrets do not have power and therefore cannot recharge their shields, at least on the Dirge Frigate.

Other notes: My crew, those that are left alive, is now complaining about the accommodations aboard my ship after getting a tour of the Nocturne... Something about four crew being packed into a 4x4x4 room not being the \"standard\".

Reaction score
    Took the nocturne on a combat run after destroying 8 fighters and a corvette, later on a raid of a held tech Damocles hit the base. it was destroyed by a lucky missile strike to the drives the ship was destroyed instantly after that. it was a good ship and to to a bureaucratic error on the lord general\'s part, some of the best were one the ship, and as we conscript a bunch to fill the gap we will mourn the loss of a fine ship.

Reaction score
    While we work on our new Cruiser design, we feel it a good time to perform our first major Catalog Revision!

What does this mean?

Well, you\'ve all provided feedback that we feel warrents acting upon. So we\'ll be taking a look at our existing catalog and performing some needed upkeep to make sure our ships continue to be attractive and fun to use. The biggest issue is that none of the turrets on our ships seem to be using their shields. This requires a pretty immediate fix. Here\'s the basic plan:

Omnidrone: Angled blocks to give it a true space barrel profile while simultaneously making it even worse.
    Tremelo: Update catalog picture to the production model, which is slightly different, add \"seat\" to cockpit.
    Forte: Slight revamp to the cockpit for the sake of detail. Adding plexstorage and gravity unit. Turret fix.
    Dirge: Turret fix on production model and the alternate missile turret download.
    Nocturne: Turret fix, adding some missing details to the lower deck, adding more shields, adding missing OD docks.
    Ensemble: Add some missing angle blocks to the drive section, redo underside to something less...lazy and stupid, I guess? The Ensemble\'s my least favorite so far and that bottom side is the primary reason why. Fortunately, the turrets on it actually work. I\'ll be releasing two download links for it as well, one with fighters and one without. The one without fighters works better as a pirate ship.

After that, we\'ve got an interesting heavy cruiser hull design that\'s a pretty big departure from the Minuet-class sketches we put up earlier. Should be a real beast. We\'re also looking at adding a proper corvette-class hull. We\'ll keep you updated.

Reaction score
    We recommend hitting VFW ships from any direction except front-on. The Nocturne is especially weak if targetted from below. We are also aware of the turret shielding issue and will be releasing a fix in the next day or so.

Why are we telling you how to destroy our finest of warships?

So we can sell more, of course.

Reaction score
    Wow...... Our Dreadlord Is huntin for yha!!!!! its our new supercuser

i will show you once i get the pics thing to work...

Reaction score
    Ahem any one willing to join the NSP are welcome... please fillout this paper if you wish to join

Reaction score
    NSP is prodly anouncing the new ships or ship and -platform...

to our vast array of ships and platform

Reaction score
    As alluring as your novel grammar is, I have no hands and cannot sign up for your fleet. If you\'d like to showcase your production team\'s amazing ships, it would probably best if you put them in their own thread lest folks confuse your brilliant work with our own shoddy, ineffectual designs.