UNSC Shipyard

Reaction score
    • Purchased!

UNSC Builds

This will be a thread for UNSC builds across the starmade dock. My posts will be up here for general use, while others will be free to promote other builds in the comments for download. I'll also be promoting other builds.

DD-366 Destroyer
    http://starmadedock.net/content/unsc-dd-366-destroyer.1335/

Class 3 Enclosed Heavy Lifeboat/ Bumblebee Escape Pod
    http://starmadedock.net/content/unsc-class-3-enclosed-heavy-lifeboat.923/

A W.I.P. Station

Here's a list of things that I truely hope to build (eventually):
    -Aladdin Sahara-Class Heavy Prowler
    -CMA Argo scout ship
    - Callisto Mako-Class Corvette
    - refit of Cairo SuperMAC Orbital Defense Platform
    -

More builds to come! Thanks for all the support!

UNSC/Halo builds from across the Community!

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    where have you been all my life
    i love halo
    I too love Halo. I've been hiding in plain sight, walking amongst you. I'm not the hero StarMade needs, but I'm hero it deserves. thanks btw

I'm thinkin about extending the comment section stuff to all Halo universe builds, like covy, forerunner, or other stuff. So we can fully experience the glory of Halo.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Here's a little update-
    Pretty much finished with the bumblebee escape pod, but I won't post it yet

it's a remake of the classic escape pod from the beginning of the first halo

Reactions: SkylordLuke
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    I like em. Despite the lack of color, you pull it off fabulously with wedges and stuff. Also, No Man's Sky is gonna be the tits, yo.

So, props.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    I like em. Despite the lack of color, you pull it off fabulously with wedges and stuff. Also, No Man's Sky is gonna be the tits, yo.

So, props.
    thanks! I'm not much for implementing complex color schemes into my builds because of SM's block-y nature, 'cause I'm more for the "as smooth and natural as possible" look, but I will try to get some other colors in the bigger builds like the prowler or destroyer.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    I like it keep it up. I especially like the vulture, that was one of my favorite units in Halo Wars purely because of the look and weapons, especially how you could gather a group of them launch all missiles and wreak havoc and how the missiles arced. It does have missiles right? And do they arc?

Reactions: SCEliteMaster
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    I like it keep it up. I especially like the vulture, that was one of my favorite units in Halo Wars purely because of the look and weapons, especially how you could gather a group of them launch all missiles and wreak havoc and how the missiles arced. It does have missiles right? And do they arc?
    Thanks! Well, the SM build that I built the vulture on didn't allow me to put missiles on it, something about how they were outdated. Now that I think about it, I may put some on, assuming that there are new missiles in the game. So there may be an update in the future!

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Here's an the extended troop bay version of the Pelican. I also made the front look a bit more natural and I added a cannon. Let me know if I should upload it or just include it on bigger builds.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Here's a little peek of the Destroyer. Not even close to finishing the hull... these are just the basics and I haven't even put in the engine sections or the bridge and upper parts and then I go to detailing and then interior and systems.

I've taken a few liberties with the design but it will remain faithful to the original design.

*****EDIT*****
    Here's a more recent pic of the build, where I've added and replaced some stuff. I've got the basic hull done and now to do interior w/ exterior detailing.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Try to add some color . I know the UNSC ships are totally grey , but try to add some color .
    Yuppers that was the plan and I'll add A LOT more detail, like I said this was only the basic hull, sortof a place holder 'til the final version but don't worry, there shall be color