UNSC Shipyard

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Yuppers that was the plan and I'll add A LOT more detail, like I said this was only the basic hull, sortof a place holder 'til the final version but don't worry, there shall be color
    I already made a UNSC Destroyer, here it is:

This is my personalized version, with 3 GIANT turrets with 22 smaller ones. It has 11 Large Missiles and a AMC array with 176 outputs, about 1000 damage each, and a twin AMC array with 2 outputs of 4000 damage each. It also has a small interior with one Geoffrey's tube. Yours is more detailed than mine, since mine is more focused on strength.

Reaction score
    definetly try to do at least the massive foreunner sphere

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    I already made a UNSC Destroyer, here it is:

This is my personalized version, with 3 GIANT turrets with 22 smaller ones. It has 11 Large Missiles and a AMC array with 176 outputs, about 1000 damage each, and a twin AMC array with 2 outputs of 4000 damage each. It also has a small interior with one Geoffrey's tube. Yours is more detailed than mine, since mine is more focused on strength.
    very good, remember that you can put the link up here if you want to for the Halo community's general use. ANYONE CAN! HALO!

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    definetly try to do at least the massive foreunner sphere
    Yes, I was thinking about that and I believe that I have the means to execute a plan for its construction... maybe expect something in the future...

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Purchased!
    Glad to see another Halo fan putting out quality builds. I look forward to seeing your destroyer completed! Is it to scale?

I'm working on a Paris/Remembrance-class Frigate at the moment, full scale. Man I'd love to see a full to-scale UNSC battlegroup at some point soon! :D

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Glad to see another Halo fan putting out quality builds. I look forward to seeing your destroyer completed! Is it to scale?

I'm working on a Paris/Remembrance-class Frigate at the moment, full scale. Man I'd love to see a full to-scale UNSC battlegroup at some point soon! :D
    Thanks! and I too would love to see that battlegroup, even if it means many crashed servers...
    Unfortunately, my destroyer is not to really to-scale as it's about 100 meters short (the real is about 480, my ship's about 370) because I wanted it to be usable for a small crew and to match some of the other slightly-smaller-than-full-scale builds around starmade.
    Look to the future, as there may be some full-scale builds to come!

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Keep the the work SC, I look forward to seeing your destroyer completed and nice job on your destroyer Biostrakk.

Reaction score
    not to put your ship down or anything but i have a ship i just finished building that has only one weapon system and looks horrible but could easly tanks anything that ship could trhow at me
    it curently has 26mil power with 650 regen
    5mil shields and about 500k regen

Reaction score
    not to put your ship down or anything but i have a ship i just finished building that has only one weapon system and looks horrible but could easly tanks anything that ship could trhow at me
    it curently has 26mil power with 650 regen
    5mil shields and about 500k regen
    That's a thing in Starmade. Design over function.

You went with function over design.

Two different approach, two different goals, two different results.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    I painfully understand that XD but practice makes perfect!
    Damn straight, and it kinda sucks when you don't have the most time to work on the builds which is where I am, but I'm tryin.

Might as well do a progress report- I'm currently workin on the exterior details (not the farthest on that, though) and I've gotten the basic interior in, not including the two hangars. I'd say that there's a decent balance of black, white, grey, and hardened grey hulls for all you who were wondering about color.

Reactions: WarmasterRaptor
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Here's another little peak. I've only done the sides and the bridge so the top and the underside observation deck look bare. note, this is not close to the final version, so there (most likely) will be changes.

Here's a better view of it's length

Last edited:

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Anyone else seen the Ascension Remake gameplay? It was amazing.

Not sure how the Gungoose will really fit in though :/ Might be similar to Halo 3 Chopper except not as shitty

Reaction score
    is it just a shell right now because id like to get my hands on just the shell of it :)

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    is it just a shell right now because id like to get my hands on just the shell of it :)
    I do have the shell saved, but the version that I'm on isn't a shell :/ the shell one is the version that i posted earlier with the complete basic hull. If you want it I could send it to you