UNSC Shipyard

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Really sorry, but the release of the Destroyer is being pushed back now that my time is being taken by school once again. Don't worry though, it will be done eventually, but in the meantime, I've been experimenting with SMEdit and its easier and finer features...

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Gold
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Video Genius
    Really sorry, but the release of the Destroyer is being pushed back now that my time is being taken by school once again. Don't worry though, it will be done eventually, but in the meantime, I've been experimenting with SMEdit and its easier and finer features...
    carrier! aww yeaa :D

Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Somebody's played some Sins of the Prophets! That destroyer is spot on. You should consider removing those turrets, however. Destroyers in Halo fiction don't have great point defense capabilities, and focus entirely on the MAC.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Somebody's played some Sins of the Prophets! That destroyer is spot on. You should consider removing those turrets, however. Destroyers in Halo fiction don't have great point defense capabilities, and focus entirely on the MAC.
    Yea I know, but you know how starmade is :/ If you want, I'll make a variant without turrets, it shouldn't be too much of a problem

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Redo the Brooklyn. (You called it a Destroyer originally though the design is that of a Frigate)